Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fellowship of the Ring
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 2/2
I like this a lot, great job. Great characterization of Harry too. I like how he retains his compassion and his heart remains pure despite the many trials he has faced. He and Frodo are a lot alike. The pace of this story seemed a little rushed, especially the romance in Lothlorien, but overall, I liked it. Great job. :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/22
Not bad. Love Harry has a gun but doesn't feel complete.
Zach bishop chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Are you going to pick it up and finish it or what? I would like to see harry pull an ash williams and say this is my boomstick or a dirty harry quote .
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
I love this story. Especially Harry with a gun. He's bad assed. ;) I would love to see this story finished. The whole war. Unless you intended this to be a one shot. Which is a shame. Charlize Theron, seems interesting.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Okay this is one of the first HP/LOTR crossovers where Harry is not a girl or gay that I have come across (not that I have a problem with either of those types of fanfic mind you), so I would love it if you continued this, not only to see how things change, but also to see more of Irime and Harry's relationship.
Guardian134 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Please continue the story cant wait to read more
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Thanks

***Pyrane***
Zyenna chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I like it... it's good... Harrys little crush is cute too. .
Angel SilverWinter chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Great story
cfore chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Well, since you asked for a review, here goes. I would start by saying LoTR and Harry Potter crossover needs a lot of restraint from the author, given the nature of magic in Middle Earth and Harry Potterverse are vastly different, with one being more subtle and intricate while the other usually taking a more direct effect. Bluntly shoving two of these universe together never work well as you easily create an unbalanced scenario and more often than not, you create Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters. Now onto the story.

The entire story feels too rushed and compressed. Events moved way too fast without giving the character a chance to express themselves or to tell their story. There's just too little investment in them to make the reader relate to the person. As it stands, it feels like I'm reading through a brief summary of an actual book.

While I'm not entirely against the idea of gun and sword wielding wizards - it can be good if done right, with the type of abilities your Harry showcased its just ridiculous and sort of pointless. Really, why bother with single fire when you can conjure and control flames at will and kill with a stare among other things? Fooling around with a gun and sword only resulted to Frodo getting nailed by the troll and if he wasn't wearing the mithril suit he would've been dead.

Also, Harry is just too Sueish and as mentioned before and given the mechanical nature of the dialogues and lack of character development, it's hard to connect with the introduced OC. I think only a fanatic of both series may find this a good read.
Inky-Bently17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
i really liked it but it seemed a bit rushed is all, love ur other stories too :)
Larisya chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
When ever I see 'melon' as in elvish for 'friend', I am hard pressed not to pronounce it exactly as 'melon' as in the fruit.
Sampaad chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
very good...
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I would have beaten Galadriel bloody and any elf that got in my way would have gotten the same
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 11/25/2011