Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 2, Ep 1
AhumbleHalofan chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Well hm...nevermind then. Still, Vala?
AhumbleHalofan chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
WOW...I can't believe you killed Vala...That really saddens me she was a good character.
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Interesting. Lol with vala
FORD B chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Great new season! Loved every minute of it, espeically the cliffhangers and dark elements, as sad as they were. Nice twist at the end there.
MalSer chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Finally finished everything released & gotta say great job. I look forward to the next chapter!
Satisfied chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
What a great story. Keep up the good work.
Cam chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Love the new season cant wait for episode two! The wraith are about to get wooped... hehe, Uhoh is vala still going to have her memories?
aspeo chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I'm glad to see that Carter, Mitchell, and Teal'c got away safely. Now that they are away from earth, I hope that means they are joining up with everyone else.

Also, the Goa'uld using Vala's body for its new host was unexpected. I'll be looking forward to how that plays out in the future.
Wicker chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
As much as i love the story you really need to work on their voices and mannerisms

only jack and tealc sound okay, everyone else just sounds bad, and they don't act right. Cam would never make a joke about seeing Sam naked to Tealc for instance, especially not after losing Vala.

you should read some good fanfic, watch the show some more, or maybe get some new betas, its bad when a good story like this doesn't sound right.

also is that thing a bacta tank? I'm seeing so many star wars type things like the cores and the fight ryan had earlier with his clones.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Great adventure. Will be looking forward until the next one.
Scotius chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Ouch, Hailey now? C'mon, they are SG-1, they dont die...And even if they die they get better :D And finally, Jack is going to Atlantis wheeee!
Deity chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I hope you kill Sam. She needs to die for what she tried to do in Season 1. Cam's pretty useless too, in fact i only want Teal'c to survive. He's the only one who actually fought against the ridiculous politics in teh Jaffa.
aspeo chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I'm still sad that Vala is dead, but I can't wait to see the rest get away.

I really like that Jack is pre-approved to become an ancient, I think he deserves it.

I'll be waiting for the next one!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Oh my. Things continue to get more and more interesting.
aspeo chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I am glad to see Jack with the Asgard, they always seem to make such a fun pairing! I will very interested to see what is in store for Jack in the future, too.

That was also rather abrupt killing Vala like that. I can see the usefulness of it, but I'm also not entirely sure she is dead and gone yet. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!