Reviews for The Desk
aperson chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I'll admit I squealed like a little girl :).

Poor Kakashi though.
These feels chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OH GLOB, YUSSSSS :D
(Cooky13134 was too lazy to sign in)
terracotta rose chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was so fudgin' cool and really well written as well! (:
puffin chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This one is great! I loved it. On to read some more.
puffin
song six chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So I'm going through the Naruto area looking for a good ole fashioned SasuNaru to read, and I read this and realize it was by you.

First off, don't expect the analytical, style-based, blah blah comments I usually do with Young Justice. I will just say now, when it comes to my /original/ and /first/ favorite slash pairing ever it's different. I've always felt with SasuNaru it /needs to be/ atrociously fluffy or ridiculously perverted!

Moving on...

OHMYGOD SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! So cute! EEEEEEH! They kissed! Take that Karin Ino and Sakura!

And than kiba and Gaara being naruto's posse! YES! That's how it should be! And I love it when Sasuke returns Naruto's feelings! And than the hint that he did and than the kiss and now the DESK! They are together forever! A blushing Naruto is just adorable! And the teacher interrupting them was funny...but he interrupted the kiss noooo! Hurrah! YEAH! Take that girls! yeah! Naruto is no loser, he is Sasuke's!

Alrighty! Thankyou for writing!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
so sweet _ lol
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE IN THAT CLASS EEEEEEPPPPP! hahahaha that was great XD
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aw so cute. I wonder how many of the fan girls died that day? I loved the part with Kakashi at the end. Although a class on his "literature" would probably scar me.
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
damn why hasnt anyone tought of doing this when they want to confess this is really great plan and stradegy
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awh! Well written, beautifully described, and in character for the most part! I loved this! Going on favs.
Kegirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Cute story!
Lilyflame chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was so cute! I find it funny though, when I was in school, this new guy who thought he was all that tried to steal MY desk. Oh but he only tried that once. *Evil laughter*
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I found this story so cute! Kawaii!

Great job! Continue the good work with your other fictions!

Karishiana
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...

DAAWWWWWWW -chokes-
gaaralover51141 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awwwwwwwww that was soo cute! I loved it! I would have loved to

Be in that class! Very awesome!