Reviews for Lost in the Darkness
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 2/23
(laughing hysterically)
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Heh, Erik's acting just like a child.

"No, we must play another game."

Pure genius. I wonder what'll happen next?
hettledettle chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
I love it. Please update.
Emblandensia chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great story :)

Update soon please!
Adriatic Rose chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Bravo O.G.! You just had a civil conversation! your just won a Million Dollars!

*Ahem* sorry, i could not resist!
Adriatic Rose chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
XD

they "sort of met" hehehehehehehe

love it! keep up the GREAT work!
Adriatic Rose chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Ha! Christine is a DOE! Love it! O.O what does erik have in mind?

AH!
Adriatic Rose chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Ah, HA! i knew this was a phan-fic!

my sis- what tipped you off? the category it was under? *sarcastic*

Me- NO! It was the use of the name Erik... with a K!

*wink*

KEEP IT UP!
Adriatic Rose chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
YES! i do believe that story sounds very familiar! It's on the tip of my tongue...

The Phantom of the Opera? ... no, that's not it... ;p

Ah, well. I will let you know when I have rememmbered!
Adriatic Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
XD thats what i was afraid of!

good line. hope her days will be happier in O.G.'s opera house!
LadyCavalier chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Yep. I was right. Each chapter is better than the last. Her reaction was so, well, greatly written. It was very real. Fear, self defense, must escape, but THEN, then she doesnt treat him like the creature the stories said he was when she learns his name. I loved the way she treated him after she learned his name. And I like his wittiness. Just like how he was with the thread. His humor shows his humanness, y'know? And its still completely IC. I like his appearance too, very IC as well. My mom has-I think for the most part- relinquished the cpu, so I shall be here, so UPDATE SOON! Pwease. -
Kassandra203 chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Love this story :) the first few chapters were sad about her being in a forced marriage and then beaten. I'm hooked to this story, can't wait for what happens next.
LadyCavalier chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Oh it is SO awesome! Man, is it me or is each chapter better than the last, because this one is so deffinately the bast so far and my favorite. That it, until the next chapter comes out! - Soo please update soon. This chapter made me laugh and made me squeal with excitement. That part at the end with Erik and what she said was so exciting! I totaly did not expect that and neither did Erik apparently. Uh oh. Tell me youre not gonna have her tied up. Well, I guess he would untie her when she told him if she was nice, then he would be gentlemanly, but of course she wouldnt be all that happy bout being tied up and probbly thinks HE knocked her out, but hed tell her about her tripping and rambleramblerable. The part from Erik's POV about the thread & stuff made me giggle so hard for som reason. Great job!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The reviewer has had the cpu taken from her being only 14 & it being her momma's cpu, so if sometimes she is late in revewing, 4giv her please.

Sincerely, your obediant reviewer,

L.C.
DaylightsShadow chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
I think that the connection is suppose to be the eyes and the voice. In an earlier chapter 'the demon' was described to have an angelic voice and burning eyes and in this chapter she sees burning eyes and then when he speaks in "an angelic voice" she makes the connection. Like if you've ever read or heard a story so many times that anything resembling that reminds you of it first and foremost no matter how stretched the connections might be, or how little you thought it was "real". Kinda like how, it even pains me to say this, we all know the POTO is fiction and even if it wasn't Erik would be long dead but still many "Phans" if they heard a beautiful, disembodied voice would think of Erik regardless of circumstances.