Reviews for Denial
B chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I couldn't even get half way through the chapter because it has a rediculous number of these: (blah blah blah blah)
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. The parenthetical clauses captured the line between what we as humans feel and what we allow the world around us to see. I didn't really think it interrupted the flow at all: it was so much like a subconscious monologue that I have in certain situations. I really love the way you portrayed Bones, especially his feelings of inadequacy and how it affects his interactions with the perfection that is Jim. I honestly had to walk away a few times as I was reading because it just seemed too real. It takes a lot to make me do that. Thank you so much for creating this.
Mirage chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Great story
but my my... are those two stupid and in denial till the last two chaps, so funny
please write many more such great storys!
Just Miki chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
A wonderful story with excellent sense of story progression but think you might want to know that it seems like you';re abusing your parentheses privileges. Its disrupts the flow of the story and grew increasingly frustrating, most of it didn't need to be set apart anyway but you were using them for emphasis and although it was a gripping story italicizing the words to show inner thoughts would be far less disruptive to the flow of the story.

-thanks again
nhrc chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Wow, what an end!
I'm sure that on it you published this chapter, there were fireworks all over the sky.
Get Cancel my plane ticket to Lapland;-)
Now I can go on with my life.
nhrc chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
If after all that, you're going to kill Jim, I swear to you:
I'll find out who you are and where you are, (even if it Lapland), and when I let my hands on you, I'll shake you like lettuce in a dryer, until you return from you're evil decree!
nhrc chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Yes, you want him "
Look at him, you know you do
It's possible he wants you too
There's one way to ask him
It don't take a word, not a single word
"Go on and kiss the boy
Shalalalala my oh my..."
(This story starts mix my brain)
Warning: The next time I'll bring the cheerleaders
"go leo! go leo! go leo!"
nhrc chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
(Throw my hands over my eyes and then holding my head) Oh, my God, Leo (screaming) What the hell is wrong with you? What else should happen to say something? Nuclear war? Civil disobedience? Last utterly, completely and without doubt Harry Potter movie?
nhrc chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Leo really tearing my heart
I really admire Leo, I would not stand the emotional strain and spill my heart out!
But he begins to worry me a bit, with all the talking in his head at himself in the third.
nhrc chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Pretty the addition of "Les Miserables" and how Bones saves him (Which time?)
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
as i once wrote:
how adorable, Leonard act like lovesick puppy.
like The thoughts in the parentheses
EccentricRage chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
This was sweet and wonderful and amazing and I really really loved it.
skepsis66 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
So sweet - what a beautiful depiction of Bones & Jim's relationship. 3
Athena13 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Really enjoyed the intensity of emotion in this story.
Traveler07 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I've never read a Jim/Bones story before... but you've got me hooked. Nice work!