Reviews for The Serpents' Society and the Quest for the Heir
PseudonymousPersona chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Hmmm... Flummox the Lummox...
I should try that with some of my teachers, bound to be fun...
SwissMiss1 chapter 27 . 7/4/2011
Me again. :)

Great follow-up to your first book. I liked all the same things in this one that I liked in your first one, with the well-rounded characters and keeping things canon yet still new.

Something else I like is that although this is from the Slytherins' point of view, you don't stoop to bashing anyone. In the interactions between the Gryffindors and Slytherins, the blame lies about fifty-fifty with each side in terms of who 'starts' things. I think that's especially important in order to not negate how things were seen through Harry's eyes. Along those lines, I especially appreciate the fact that you've portrayed Dumbledore both as sympathetic and liked (or at least respected) by the Slytherins.
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 27 . 8/13/2010
I cannot believe how lucky I was to find this fic! A good Slytherin story, of all things. One that changed the perspectives of a lot of old characters. Brilliant work!
hansbmd chapter 27 . 9/30/2009
Oh my gosh, I read this entire story in the course of one day and it was so worth it! I couldn't stop reading it! It was so good! I would never have guessed that Riggs was a Death Eater or that Kettleburn was smuggling exotic creatures through Hogsmeade or that Beth's father was a Squib and not a Muggle. This was full of twists, really awesome twists! I loved it and I can't wait to read the next one!
lita chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
just wanted to say, I LOVE the dark is rising series as well. pity about the movie...
magdilen chapter 27 . 2/19/2008
wow- the first story in this series was pretty fun, but this was incredible. intense and makes you sympathise with the characters so much. i am so glad i found this.
Asmodeus1389 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Dear Amberdulen,

Please note: Really a review for Chapter 5, but must review here, cuz I already reviewed the last chapter...

Story so good that I must re-read...again, but in SSA 5 (Guild of the the Eagle) you saw that they can't remove the rings until the member is dead; and yet, Beth removes her ring when it grows cold. Just informing you.

Sincerely,

Asm.
netrat chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
You've got me so hooked on "Guild of the Eagle" that in between new chapters, I'm even going back and reading the old stuff!

Just came across a minor nit and thought I'd point it out in case you want to fix it: According to this chapter, Luke Parson was an "incredible Keeper". However, according to the Ledger entry in the first story (chapter 23, I think), he was a Chaser.
Nan Washbrad chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
Great story so far. One nitpick though. Cedric Diggory is a 4th year when the Chamber of Secrets is opened, not a 5th year. (It mentions he's in 5th year in book 3). And I can't imagine Cedric ever failing a year.

~Sarah
Asmodeus1389 chapter 27 . 2/23/2004
like usual, very good job, my compliments to you. i liked teh last chapter especially
Asmodeus1389 chapter 19 . 2/22/2004
i absolutly loved this chapter. i thought that your password was great. the riddle was good. i was wondering. can i borrow it for a fanfic that i might write. (eventually anyway.) it's not in the Harry Potter category, and i' give the credit to you. but could i use it? please email
Asmodeus1389 chapter 12 . 2/21/2004
i like this, they just keep getting better as they go along!
Asmodeus1389 chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
its a portkey isn't it?
Asmodeus1389 chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
this is good. to keep your review list from getting cluttered with all my reviews saying teh same thing, i'll just review only once or twice a story. bye
lbhead chapter 27 . 1/3/2004
Better than the first...I cant wait to read the next one! Job well done. I would sure love an opinion on the beginning of my first story..Look it up.