Reviews for I've Just Seen a Face
L33sy chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
oh no, a cliff hanger. oh well ill just piece what will happen next in my head XD but i truly do love reading your stories, finished or not.
L33sy chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
theres no such thing as being too emotionally involved in a story, if it spikes the writer's emotions it will more than likely spike the reader's as well. Also, i love how you got their personalities right on target in all your l4d stories! It makes it seem like it could really happen to them.
kaimuki wahine chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
This is so awesome! I hope you will comeback and finish this awesome story! I want to know what happens next! Its almost been a year now since you last updated this and we are all waiting to see how you will finish this!
Everfly chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Truly starting to love this.. in-fact, next time I play I'll probably end up thinking this story's what happened, or, what will, in any case. Haha )

Though I got half-way through this chapter, to the first screech of our favorite little hunty-poo and I was like; "Wow, the director HATES them."

Love this, looking forward to reading the rest.
Everfly chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
...OH GOD YES.

I know this is only the fourth chapter, and usually I wait to finish or get up-to-date with the story, but, this is seriously the best fanfic I've ever found. I do believe that you are the only person who's made me like Louis. (Read some of your other fics.)

But.. I do indeed have my own speculations! AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ALL START PLAYING OUT!
PeachBum chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
You need to bring us the last chapter! I love this fanfic!
yingyang58 chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
This is a very good and awesome story! Good job and please update soon!
Black Jack278 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Enter Ellis, I love Ellis he's awesome. I wish I had more to say but I need to get some sleep, but awesome chapter. Like how Rochelle kissed Francis,it made me giggle.
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hmmm curious and curiouser, I interested to see what happens, I'll have to read more in the morning. Awesome first chapter.
PeachBum chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
Gaaaahhhh! When is the final chapter coming? I absolutely love this! I can't wait! You are a very talented writer.
DbKiT chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
Awesome story is awesome. Seems a little slow at time. But its all good. It starts to speed up by this point anyway.
Kaite chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Awwwww, can't wait for the next chapter. This Fan-Fic is to awesome to end, but every Fan-Fic has an ending. Anywho, I love this Fan-fic update really soon! :):):)!
Blargaflarga chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
Aww, the next chapter is the last? ( I just started reading this story yestardy, but I stopped, cause I forgot I had lasagna in the microwave for like, 3 hours xD. But I finished today, and I cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon! D
The Reader chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
This story is perfectly AWESOME I have a project do tomorrow and instead I'm reading this XD. That's how awesome it is.
Psychotype chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
I was just about to go to bed when I started reading this story. I ended staying up around 20 minutes later to finish reading. It's really good! I'm sad it's about to end.