Reviews for The Canonization of Dean and Sam
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Fucking poetry.

That it is all. well... wincest in poetry or is it a picture of wincest perfection?
voyuerer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Lovely! I loved how John accepted them, and how he viewed them.
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was just...whoa:o no words 2 describe this fic:)
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was..wow. Just wow. Really poetic and beautiful. You have a great way with words.

I like Wincest but most stories...I don't know, the characters end up very OC if you ask me. You managed to keep them Canon, which I really like. Even though I doubt John would be too happy about them hooking up in Canon, but that's what FF's are for, right?

Very good story and amazing end!

I'm actually working on a canon wincest story myself atm, even though it is faaaar not as poetic as this one

Loved it
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Woah! Different than your usual, certainly, but excellent nonetheless.
deezy-y chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Tugged at my heartstrings. Well done!
Tremaine chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow, you let me speechless, I haven't read a fic were the ying-yang relation between brothers were so well pictured.

I did a pic a days ago, and I think your fic fits it perfectly, I'll be happy if you go and see it: www kamidiox. deviantart. com (without spaces)

Thank you very much!
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
...Wow. Just, wow. That was truly one of the most beautiful, well-done piece of wincest I have ever had the honor of reading. No joke. I listened to Rufus Wainwright's Hallelujah, but I think its the same song. It was very powerful either way. I don't think I've ever read a fic where John was so uunderstanding and acccepting of the boys' relationship. Here, the boys' relationship was evident to all, and meant to be accoding to everyone. This was beautifully and powerfully written, and I am definately a fan. Great job!