Reviews for Stray
Sarifina Filth chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
I could do little but gape at this chapter's cliffhanger. I read this chapter the day it came out, and I've read it countless days since. I'm ashamed to say that it wasn't until my second read-through that I realized why Kurogane had been so shocked... and why Fai had screamed. He used his magic, so the bond had been reopened! I wonder what affect this will have, and just how soon it means the meeting between Fai's past source of torment and current source of comfort will come.

It's a talent, to be able to entice readers well enough to have them thinking about your tale for three years. Everything is so fleshed out and developed that it's a real joy to read. This chapter's cliffhanger was a hard place to have it hang for so long, but I'm very glad that I got to read to this point. That final scene was so well-written and dynamic. I enjoyed it a lot.

I do hope to see another update from you, but if I don't see one, I'd at least like to thank you for writing this far.
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Wow...I was not expecting such a great find as this story. Wow.
I finished reading this in two days, refusing to put my phone down until I reached this point...and yet still refusing to put it down. I pray that you continue this story. Beautiful, action filled, humorous, everything.

Much love.
ClearMortality chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Oh my gosh, you did /not/ just leave your dear readers with an amazingly heart-wrenching cliffhanger. D: I simply can't stand the thought of all those "what ifs" and "what's going to happen now?". I've come to love this story and sincerely hope that I'll be able to see it's completion soon.
drana0 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I've only just found the story. Your concept is very interesting, the chapters and characters are intriguing and I wish there was a next chapter. The setting was described so skillfully and your characterization of Kurogane and Fai is very fitting and interesting. I can't wait to find out more - I hope you'll update soon :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Oh FUCK, what a way to end a chapter! And it's the last one for now, too! It's so good! TOO good! Oh man, I can't wait for the next update! Fantastic job on this riveting story!
Pimentsnobux chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Sincerely, bravo.
Being difficult to please in fanfictions, Stray is something of a relief!
You describe Fai panicking very well and the way they both handle it is perfect! You take your time to develop their bond and god, thank you! Thank you also for not making Fai the masochistic brat he's so often depicted as.
Well, usually i'm more into Kurogane but you made me love the two of them evenly since you made them actual complex.
Wow and all the feels I had when Fai cut his hair, shit, I found myself smiling like a dummy. Actually I can't tell all the times I read over again some excerpts because the scene was so damned strong and tension filled. Like, silences and shit and stares and memories and finally their words, you nailed it.
But there was this only one thing : since I'm french and in french you write a whole lot of comma everywhere, I had quite a hard time to get the meaning of some of your sentences like it sometimes lacked ponctuation. Anyway, this bath in the inn, UST ugh. And when Kurogane's grasps Fai's chin, and them sparring at the very beginning and basically everytime they're in the same room.
The kiss had me snickering like hell and I can't imagine the sex. Better be awesome!
I believe it will though. About that, thank you for showing how hard it's for Fai and how long it takes to get used to touching again. And really, Kuro-woofy is such a perfect lover to be this understanding and patient, healing himself as well. Sometimes I wonder if it's even possible to be this righteous and stern and unyielding and determined and stuff. I would just be so done.

The last scene is mindblowing also, but, like, I really mean it.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you and please, keep writing this precious story because I can't wait!
angel chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
thank god you keep updating.
Jenmoon1 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
wow i had to read the entire thing over to chach up please don't take two years to update again
organizedchaos chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update the next chapter soon :3
Shane chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Poor Fai!
Murderous Phantom chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
YOU'RE BACK! OMG! I've been dying to read more of this story! That was a great chapter, and I hope that you can find the time to update soon!
scibberfidget chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
You've updated!

I forever thought that this was going to be abandoned. I know real life can get in the way of everything (not just fic!) but I'm glad you've taken the time to get back to this.

I'm a little at odds as although I'm looking forward to the conclusion I've got the feeling it's all going to end in tears! I'm about to re-read this thing to soak up all the happy domestic moments before it all hits the fan.
Mashiara91 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I just came across this again the other day and was so sad that you never completed it. I'm SO glad you've updated! It feels so good to be back in this world! I really love the amount of detail you've put in here and the way you've built up the characters and meshed all their lives together, it's a true hallmark of the Clamp-verse and you've handled it as well as the creators themselves, great job!

The cliffhanger here is going to kill me though, the last one was nice because I was sort of expecting a "scene" afterwards ( I really wish there was more in here than just a dry peck, but it was cute nonetheless). And now I'm just waiting! Is it Ashura? Is it his magic?

Thank you again, and please please please please keep updating!
HAPPY chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
You're going to update Stray?! yaay! I'm re-reading this because it's been so LONG! Merry Christmas!
Cuzosu chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Okay, I'd have reviewed when I fav'd and subscribed yesterday, but I wasn't finished reading the fic. And since I like to leave comprehensive, full reviews, that bothered me. So, now that I've finished reading it, I'm back.

I really, really like this fic. It's a wonderfully enjoyable read, and the plot is excellent. You take your time developing the relationships, keep the characters from getting too OOC, and yes, I've noticed that you do tend to thank your reviewers and supporters in your ANs, and that's rarer than it should be.

You do have minor issues, mostly run-on sentences and occasional missing punctuation, but that can be fixed by going through and reading it out loud to yourself - and wherever you have to take a breath, you need to find a good place to insert some sort of punctuation to allow for a pause and a breath. Nothing big, but there are a lot of run-on sentences, and those are hard to catch if you're not paying close attention.

Now that I've probably come across as a self-righteous perfectionist (lol, I'd have put 'prick' but I'm not a guy, and although I could have put 'priss'...frankly even thinking the word makes me all on edge like a dog with hackles raised and fangs bared)... Well, I would like to thank you for writing this - and for posting it here for us to read, because you didn't have to, and I appreciate it.

Can't wait to read more. Seriously, please update again soon!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu