Reviews for The Definition of Love is Us
Mmmmm Cookie chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
NCISaddict77 chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
wonderful chapters
LittleThingsMatter chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
I like ths chapter too, a lot has happened in it! I like that you included Caroline; I love her! I hope you write more soon :)

LittleThingsMatter chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I'm back :P

I really like this chapter and the place Bones chose for the ceremony! I'll read the next one now :)

MMWillow13 chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
I adore the way they announced the wedding and the birth to people and the idea of asking Caroline to be the grandma that's great! I so hope HH thinks about that for the show I mean it's perfect, she scolded them when they get in trouble, she bales them out like a mother, and she talks to them when they're screwing up.
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
bblover228 chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
I just loved the last couple chapters I read. This last one was great. What imagination for the "message in the bottle". You definitley had everyone in character. I could definitley see and hear them..Ilook forward to more.
Bonesaddict chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
This is the greast chapter and I can't wait till the next chapter thou to read about the wedding and I can't wait till they tell Parker about the baby they are going to have. But I think that they should tell Parker about the baby before the wedding thou so that he is not the last one to find out about that baby...
dharmamonkey chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
You did a fantastic job with this. I so hope HH gives us a wedding next season :-)
SouthunLady chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
What a happy and gentle chapter, and having Caroline marry them and be their mother/grandmother is priceless. I wish we could have happy moments like this on the show.
Angel-Buffy.Booth-Brennan chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Okay, so this was another FANTABULISTICULOUS chapter. My favorite part though was Caroline's letter was opened and read. I loved it!

Angel-Buffy.Booth-Brennan chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Okay, I read this chapter like a day ago but I forgot to leave a review. I really liked how you incorporated the Dexter story into the wedding. I can't wait to find out how Brennan tells the squints. Thats going to be amazing! BTW, my trip was fantastic but I'm glad to be home.
Bonesaddict chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
This was the greats chapter and I can't wait till the next chapter thou
IncognitoWriter chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Can't wait to see the wedding!
bblover228 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I can't believe this chapter was up for a month before I saw it. It's really good for the most part. I was just very surprised at Brennan and her doctor over the Downs Syndrome issue. As I was reading, I expected much worse. I would expect Brennan to be accepting of a medical condition such as that knowing all the advances in medicine.

Since I waited so long to read this, I sujre hope the next update isn't to far off.