Reviews for The Twelve Days of Violent Mermaids Scar ^-^
Tenshoru chapter 1 . 2/5
HAHAHA! This is hilarious!
last.survivor110 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was really funny keep up the good work
and make me laugh
dabomb29 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I didn't think the mother was scary I just thought she was weird. It was the little boy that was scary cause he looked like an angel on the outside but was a demon on the inside.
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Ha ha ha. That was great! XD It makes me think, 'How the heck do they BLEED so freaking much?'. You'd think at very least they'd get dehydrated, ne?
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
okay... interesting
Karete-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hey! I like. It fit and everything. Your's is the first Mermaid Saga fanfic I've read - mainly because I just read the manga today :)
Le Usako chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
...Dude...that is so true...

And you know this is the ONLY thing related to the Mermaid Scar/ Forest saga that I have ever seen?

You should get like a pizza or something.

Props to you.
Shukketsutama chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Hahaha. This is really funny!...Morbid, sick, and twisted, but still funny!
The Late Blake chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
What's Christmas?
Bishiehunter chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I loved this fic! So KAWAI!
Kurisutaru1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
ummm...okay...This boy was supposed to be Masato right? This was pretty funny, but it could use some work.

Kurisutaru
Ariel chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
That was sooo cute! Well, um, I mean er that the song was cute, of course we all know that that one boy was twisted and so was the episode but hey, it was cool. Good story. Keep writing.
Anrui-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Hey, that was good. Rumiko would have liked it I think. It needs some liver though, she loves liver.
WarriorKalia chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
That was cute, although the timing was off...
DJ Flipstar X chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
*grinning because not allowed to laugh* I noe it aint funny but this is one odd way to put that part of the story.