Reviews for Robin Falls
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I really liked this story! Especially revealing how their sex was more like love making and how Barney couldn't seem to stop himself. Hehe! Awesome!
Esmeralda2134 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
great story ) I feel excatly teh same way about needing soe insight o Robins feeling and you are doing amazin at it. plz keep going!
Sabsi13 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
loved it :)

I hope for more chapters soon!
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
loved this. any chance you're going to add a few more chapters?
Mathiilde3 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
This is so amazing, you have to continue writing this. I totally love it, it is such a nice idea. I never thought about it before, but I actually think you are right. Her feelings is not quite as known as his, but I really like your interpreation of them. They both seem very much in character, and it is a great pleasure to read your story. Please continue it!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
I absolutely love your story. It's soooo much in character. And I think it's great that this way we get to see more of Robin's feelings.

Hope that you'll somehow continue this. Would be awesome. )
GentleReader chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Well done! It's great to see Robin's side of things, since (as idioticonion mentioned) her emotional processes have been basically ignored for two seasons.

Can't wait to see what's next!
idioticonion chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Two amazing things with this part. Firstly, I like how Robin got over her crush on Barney after they slept together, and in that period while Ted de-Bro'ed Barney. That's very realistic. But I also loved the way that Robin thought of Barney as her best friend. Oh, that broke my heart!

More! More!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwww cute
idioticonion chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
All three parts are beautifully written. Now I can't wait to see what you do with Season 4! Robin's feelings have been sorely neglected for two whole seasons now, so this is like breath of fresh air to me. Really gorgeous.

More!
Chris2035 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter!

I think it was good that you added a second part to "The Goat". Loved their last conversation in this chapter! Perfectly written! Hope you update soon!

- Chris
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
awwwwwwww sweet
Clammie chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Love it. Seriously, this is just what the show was missing during season 4. Keep up the good work!
Lejendary chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
still really enjoying this story. its very believable as to wha robin would actually be htinking. cant wait to see how it turns out x
twounderscorethreefour chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
SO SWEET. It's like I was seeing an extra scene of the episode, I love it. The way she was teasing him and then the way she was comforting him... aw. It was just so lovely.