Reviews for Healing Touch
Kim chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Amazing brilliant touching story!
malfoyharry chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
That was sweet. I liked it Nice story. It's always nice when it ends nicely for those two.

malfoyharry chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Why did Draco not react? This had been what he wanted. Weird. I guess we will find out in the next chapter. On to the next!

malfoyharry chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Maybe wait to ask him about stuff like that when he is on the ground? Looks like Harry doesn't have a choice in the matter. He will be shipped off to Draco. Excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter!

malfoyharry chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Harry will get soooo mad when he finds out! Can't wait to see him blow up at Draco. Amazing! Bring it on! Nice chapter.

malfoyharry chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha Excellent! Sounds like a good story. Can't wait to read more of it.

OogieBoogie chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Amazing :'(
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
I have an injury similar to this Harry's. Oh I wish I had Draco's magical potion and hands.

Good story.
0smo0 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Thank you for writting. I loved
StarryNight359 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
this is the second fanfic ive ever read (1st one being caught and ill review in a minute) and i am beginning to think that ill have to add 'drarry' to my 'ships XD

the other being merthur lol, i really like the show

oh and of course im a fan of jkr's hp as well :)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Aww this was such a cute story and i love how you get them together! Such a clever idea!
Tinderbox Lily chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Firstly can I say that you have excellent taste (sorry, I shamelessly stalked your profile orz) - Merlin, Inception and Sherlock Holmes? Not to mention Harry Potter, of course.

And even more importantly, you write awesomely! Even though I've only read this chapter so far, your style is totally awesome and your characterisation is eerily believable. The way Draco and Harry met again was so how it would be to my mind! Just in general, I love it :) (and sorry about the mild overuse of the word awesome…)

One thing I noticed, when Minerva is showing Harry his chambers, you wrote personal affects, and I think it might be effects ?

And finally, Dobby! And Creevey junior! You have no idea how excited reading that made me XD

Thanks for writing this! :)
SolemnXAngel chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
WOW! You didn't torture us! ;) As, apparently, usual, you're amazing! !

-AceDSP, SolemnxAngel