Reviews for Ghoul Instructor Naruto
Fierce Dities Link chapter 19 . 2/16
That was cute. Not overly perverted. It makes Elsa's ccharacter more endearing. I'm still patiently waiting for Naruto and the Wolf Man, aka Winnie's dad to have their talk together. I love watching Winnie flirt with Naruto! X3
NatsuGooner chapter 12 . 2/15
Naruto is next to useless here. Everyone is stronger or faster than him even though he is practically a demi god. So it's pretty obvious he's only in this story for the non existent romance.
Well at this point I think only Tanis hasn't had a named chapter to herself.
bayoujmd89 chapter 19 . 2/13
Update soon it's a good story
InuLamar chapter 19 . 2/12
Epic chapter keep it up!
ChimamireKuroKira chapter 19 . 2/12
Here's links to Deviantart of the girls as teens which I think is how old you have them in your fic:
Phantasma:

art/tanis-teen-139876120

Sibella:
art/sibella-teen-139871298
gamelover41592 chapter 19 . 2/12
nice job and now it looks like Elsa got her chance
hero of time45 chapter 19 . 2/12
weird way to end the chappy.
te.nellis chapter 19 . 2/12
Epic. Keep it up!
Thanks for updating
WookieMan chapter 18 . 1/18
Goddamn I fucking hate you're update schedule, due to the fact that YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! It's nice you update your older stories though. I thought you'd never update this, but then I remember you and your mass updates that occasionally happen. Shit, those are always nice. Whatever, I'm just glad you're back into the swing of things.
RexTheMighty chapter 18 . 1/17
Another really great chapter I loved it!
InuLamar chapter 18 . 1/16
Epic chapter keep it up!
DragonPony022 chapter 18 . 1/16
Great chapter, I can't wait to see him interact with more of the girls. I do wonder how long till he breaks since I am sure by how he is now acting more intimate with them he wont last much longer or he will need a release of some type. Which will either be one of the students or one of the teachers lol.
te.nellis chapter 18 . 1/16