Reviews for Ghoul Instructor Naruto
Minato 1 chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Plz dnt stop this story and could you make the chapters longer.
Minato 1 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Dang love the story,plz dnt stop the story and upload soon.
Minato 1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Awesome story,upload soon.
JC chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Great,I hope thers a Update soon.
I love it if you do Zombie island,here is How my idea,Naruto deaged and lost his memories,Fredy is never born,the Jomzes adopted Naruto,and Shaggy dies in a Accident,it,s ther first mystery.
Naruto have a intimate relationship,with both Daphee and Velma,both are will to share him,they are also let him have One Night stand with Other women,as long he tells them about it.

I am Not telling you what to doo,I am Only telling you about my idea,On how I think it can wokr,
i-defy-fate chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
You have written this very well. Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Yo love it can u update it bro asap
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Dang this is funny, you have to update this soon.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
This story is getting very good, please get the next chapter out, I want to see how Naruto's talk with the wolfman goes! You're doing great please keep it up!
WhiteCat2011 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I knew kurono sounded familier!
StrongGuy159 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Cool story continue please.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
nice
mattcun chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
plz write more add sex
AnAddictedReader chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Lol, regular busty women or sexy busty monster women? Such a hard decision...
thewonderingman chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Yes you updated, and it was a great update at that.
I believe this might be one of my favourite chapters, simply because it had absoulutly everything in it, it had a parent, spent time on some new characters allowing us to get a feel for them, it had the vilains wich apear to be reeady to attack, orgasms, and some funny/embarising conversations.
An odd coincidence, those are a few reasons I realy enjoy most of your storys, anyways your parental characters are always realy mature and caring like they should be, I realy like how you seem to always take your time to allow us to get to know the characters, the parts wear characters emotiones were discussed, or were just portrayed in some way, and the way they act makes the story very vivid and even more enjoyable. I also thought that the way you built up suspense with the vilains was nice, give me a hint is naruto goining to be the savior or the saved hmm, actouly don't that'd ruin the whole point. Also I believe a electricaly forced orgasm on elsa is an original, so congrats on the original idea.
Ps. Sorry if me asking you to update those stories bothered you, my bad I didn't think it would annoy you, so sorry, also when she said she breaks out in scales did she mean sweat or dose she start getting all scally, that was the only sentence I think I didn't understand, also at the end of your authours note you misspelled thank you.
Seth Anderson chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Too many girls! this is going to be so hard to follow