Reviews for The 86th Floor
Nadia chapter 5 . 9/4
Ok, I know i'm late but please post more ? I really (really, really, really) like those short stories and would like to read more, especially if you add stories with/about other characters (Jonhny, Renny, Long Tom, Pat). Thanks :)
emptyspace2015 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
What a surprise to see this here...even though Doc was a little before me time...I spent MANY hours as a teen reading all of the books. I had almost the whole series at one time. Thanks for reminding me of an old hero who I had almost forgotten.
Legion chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It is really great to see a Doc Savage fic on here! You've inspired me to start one of my own!
ryu238 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
It's nice to see that someone remembers the heroes of yesterday. Those who astounding adventures gave us hope in the hopelessness that was the depression and the war.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That's the first fic about Doc Savage I've ever seen.
jarec chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You really ought to update this story. Fics about Doc & Co. are rare, and this one captures the characters quite well.
pronker chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Good entry - I liked the period detail of the cigarette case *now how many of those have you seen lately?* - and the restraint that Doc used, perhaps knowing that Monk and Ham would take up the slack. Are Renny, Johnny and Long Tom showing up, too? Sidenote: when next I drive LJ's crack_van *a reccommendation community* I am going to recommend this series of stories because the rec is coming through as under the 'comics' rubric, due to the fact that Doc was once a comic title, DC I think. Most likely it shall occur in Feb., and I'll PM you a link.
pronker chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Awww, hurt/comfort and a welcome one it is - their relationship is lifted right out of the books, congratulations.
Gracious Anne chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Good chapter. I'd love a full short story mystery thing with them. You have a great handle of these characters and I liked the nuanced detail of the "dirty suit" that Monk notices.
Ondesxavier chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I liked it a lot ! Keep up the good work ! I'm looking forward to read more of your story :)
pronker chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
This is really good and it shows that despite being raised by a group of scientists, Doc does have the capacity to learn empathy. And even better, to learn give-and-take.
Gracious Anne chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
awww. That's sweet. A good way to start my Saturday.
pronker chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Oh boy, another Doc Savage story! Keep it up!
Gracious Anne chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
This looks like fun. I like Brooks. Good start. The dialogue is great here.