Reviews for Tezuka BAZOOKA!
HananoMitsuki chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
after reading this i decided to try to watch the dub.

and... i laughed everytime tezuka's name is mentioned which is about 5 times... in front of my mom... in front of my dad... in front of almost ALL of my family
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL!

How did Fuji do that!

and to think that he said that right after they had...Oh great.
micheruSan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
it's so funny

I can't stop laughing

nice one
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hahaha I thought the same thing about Tezuka's name! I was wondering the other day why Eiji has the "Kikumaru Bazooka" and Tezuka doesn't. It would have made the show that much better!
Nanase Haruka chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
ROFLMAO. I cannot stop LAUGHING!

It's painful writing this because my chest hurts. This is amazing. :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOL I never really thought about the way Tezuka's name is pronounced... it's just natural that it's TEH-zu-ka, not teh-ZOO-ka. But then again, I even pronounce English names the Japanese way... the other day I was reading the name Ryan, and I was thinking about it the Japanese way, and I thought, 'what a strange name! Rian!' Then I realized it was a common English name. LOL I've been reading too much manga... and twenty laps for Fuji? Really? This is not tennis practice, Tezuka bazooka! LMAO!
Akiko Fukutaicho chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
OMG cracked up reading this! I'm not gunna be able to watch the anime without laughing, the nick-name fits Tezy pefectly!

I just recently got into Prince of Tennis va the movie and already Fuji x Tezuka are my fav pairing!
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
For some reason... I agree with you...
18plusForMe chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Rofl! Pure and laughter!
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I can relate :)))
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMD! I agree with you

Even though I never seen Prince of tennis dubbed English

I still know how bad pronunciations can be!

And this was funny lol, the end was priceless
Shinkencchi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is EPIC XD

EPIC EPIC EPIC.

AWESOME ROLF LOL LMAO XD

hm, dubbing is awfull of any anime :D yay for original! :D

good j
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lolwut xD

Yes. English dubbing is...hell itself. Only Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and maybe?Hetalia are good O_O ...Butchering Prince of Tennis, Mancheng Jindai Huangjinjia, and Huo Yuanjia, and my damn childhood, will they? -Sobsob-

Ahem.

...PFT XD Oh GOD. What. ...Kikumaru's got competition :O Ahaha~

~PT
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So much win XD You win at life for this :) It's awesome! I heard maybe under a minute of the PoT dub on Youtube and closed it cringing and maybe crynig from my ears. Therefor, you continue to win for combining Perfect Pair sex and...whatever dub is :D
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I now have to confess my love for you.