Reviews for I Tried so Very Hard Not to Lose it
Laurie143 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update reallly soon I really want to know what happens next, so if you could I would really love it if you finished the story because I'm dieing from couriosity, I'm really excited for more chapters, UPDATE SOON!:)
grempler1 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Man, this story was going so great. You promised not to abandon your stories and yet after a year and a half there's been nothing further on this one. Naughty, naughty. However, if you come back and finish I (and I'm sure your other fans) will certainly forgive you. Please. For us.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
love it!
Regin chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ofelia01 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
LOveeee Loveee It! Update please its Awesome .
Nille-Kat chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Omg I love this story! Update soon!
Jewlz1162 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Its been close to 7 months since u last updated plz update again i cant wait 2 read more, i thinkg jasper should call off the bet n tell bella b4 it gets out of hand
PuzzlingApprentice chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
so i absolutely love this! i cant wait for the next update!
wendy1969 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
this sounds interesting enough to have so much of my attention that i forget to review. SORRY. I hope Jasper will explain about the bet and before it goes too far
Kenjo chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Kyaaaa! Update soon! Ooohhh... Bella is gonna go ballistic when she finds out about the bet.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
This is soooo good, please carry this story on, I love the plot and everything :)
Irihi Safaia chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Wonderful! 3 I can't wait to read more!
katandjasper chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Good story so far. i really hope that Jasper backs out of the bet. That would be too cruel for someone who has been through what she has.
krb715 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Loving this story so Far! So different from anything else I've read. Can't wait to see where you go with it and to see how Jasper is going to handle the bet with ed & james. Great Job!
Aleiaa chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Keep up the good work :)