Reviews for A soothing oasis
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Nice! I loved it. Great grammar and no spelling mistakes as far as I could see. I honestly love this pairing because of just how freaking cute it is. I shall now continue reading. :]
Ageha Sakura chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Noyz chapter 1 . 10/24/2011

mikado being mistaken as a flat chested girl XD

i actually thought he was a girl when i fist saw him... .

it took me until the second episode to realize that along with looking Durarara! online
Rukia-K1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Its really good *smile* :D

Btw if this is complte then why does this say it is still in-progress?
Advent of Insanity chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Uhm... Okay, this story was good until this chapter -I... think that some of the characters were just too out of character *cough*IZAYA*cough* I'm sorry.

But hey, I LOVED it til this chapter, so that's something... right? 3

It just goes to show that we all love YOUR writing better, so don't get nervous/discouraged/etc. ;P

I'm gonna favorite this, though I still sort dislike the fourth chapter -I think you could've ended it at chapter three and put up four as a 'sequel', so... Yeah, not gonna say anything else before I dig myself into a deeper hole -sorry to Vixen-san, but I guess her style just isn't mine...
fan chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
i really like both of your stories! XD i hope that you guys are thinking of making a sequel for this i would love to read it! i hope you guys continue because too many good writers always end up not completing there work or end it too soon. i hope to read more of your work :) the story is so cute
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I noticed Rikulaw (sorry if it's misspelled) mentioned a time when Shizuo and Mikado talked calmly, but there was actually a time before that.

As far as I know, the current anime takes the first 3 books. Book 4, at the end of it, there's a hotpot dinner (basically, it's a Japanese-style party with a main dish of fish or crab) at Celty and Shinra's. I'm not quite clear on if there were 10 or 12 people there all together, but it DID mention that both Shizuo and Mikado were there, and I believe the people invited to it were mentioned in book 5, too. Also, as far as I could tell, Anri, the Orihara twins, and Tom were there as well, but I don't think they state any names, other than that Izaya WASN'T there. But, they were described well enough to know they were there, so that would have been when they 'properly met.'

:D So, now you know. You can go read it if you go to anni-fiesta's site on livejournal...It's at . #cutid1
safa56bmc chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
very very hot..i loved it..and i do have a vivid imagination and from what i read i am having it all in my head..sigh..sigh..if i could take mikado or kida's place..sigh
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I like the story line, as far as that goes, but I have one thing to point out.

NO ONE gets falling-asleep or hangover drunk from 'a little sip' of ANY kind of liquor/alcohol, not even hard liquors like rye, brandy, vodka, or others like that. Yes, you'll feel it, and get giddy or whatever when you're not used to it, but you can't get any more than that from the scenario of 'a little sip' you used here. Also, sake isn't in the category of a hard liquor, so you'd have to drink a lot more of it to get drunk-basically, Mikado would have had to've downed a full-sized mug of it to have the effects you're describing. And yes, I know this, since I occasionally drink sake myself, along with other liquors and liqueurs, and I sure as Hell don't drink enough to be considered 'used to it,' so my reactions are pretty close to what Mikado would get (I only drink a little, once or twice a year, so I have zero tolerance).

Maybe, since it IS 'Russia' Sushi, and vodka has no color and next to no taste, he could have downed a shot-glass of that? Just a suggestion.

Again, I do like the story, anyway. :)
Skai Evans chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I feel so ashamed! Why, you ask? Because I want more! *I cn;t even speall porpely! Beycasu I'm soooo embarassed I just red athis! :)*
Sakuraloveanimes chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
*nosebleed* OMG! I 3 You!
Nekokratik chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
DAM! Now that was HOT! XD and lolz, Izaya go to enjoy the three of them! ROFL

Is this still going to continue? (PLEASE SAY YES!)
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
woa dang man u sure got hot in there! hahaha..for realz!
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OY OY OY! hehe me like so far :)
xHicchan chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
You should do moar of this stuff Please Please ~ -cries- if you don't..I-I-I Will DIE!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »