Reviews for Kit
TalaDentro chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Very enjoyable. I just love this. And I completely understood why you were using "people" so ignore the naysayers, it is obvious to those of us with brains what you were trying to do there. Such a great read, to my favorites this shall go! :D
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
I actually found this story a while ago, but I had forgotten until I found it again the other day. I was a bit bored earlier and I did a quick sketch of Harry as a kneazle using a lion cub as a reference. I thought you would like to see it.

maigen1266. deviantart art /Harry-Kit-244917925

(just take the spaces out and add an extra backslash after http)
This Too Shall Faux Pas chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
'What does "rim your ass" mean?' they heard a young student ask.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny. It made me crack up, even though it's midnight and I'm supposed to be sleeping...Ah, dangit.

Love you lots,

Tigertopaz- Titanium Banana
Akirana chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
Great job! Harry's adorable! And I loved the Severus/Lucius/Remus/Harry playing around in the rain afterward. Loved the two couples too!

Keep writing!

~Aki
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
Sigh...Lucius and Remus make a wonderful couple and do seem to be well suited together whether human or wolf. Totally wicked animagus form that Severus has, it so totally suits him!

Personally I'd love to read more about both couples, especially after Harry and Draco graduate hogwarts...would there be any little cubs for Lucius and Remus or for Severus and Harry?
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
I'd be very interested to know just what Ron thought/or believed that Harry had done to him that he felt so justified in taking his anger out on his former friend? Also why Ron also felt it was necessary to treat his other friend Hermione the way he did, to alienate her from Harry? All of Ron's actions clearly show that he hasn't grown up at all, despite the war and his past adventures with Harry and Hermione.

Also if Ron, felt that Harry tried to kill him each year with the unwilling adventures that Harry was forced into, then why didn't he stop being his friend a long time ago? Or was he so set on coveting the fame of being the best friend of the boy-who-lived? How could Ron's mother Molly, try to justify her son's actions against Harry and his ill-treatment of his other friend Hermione as some sort of prank gone wrong?
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I absolutely love this story, even after only reading two chapters which is enough for me to add this story to my list of favorites!

I love the way that kitten Harry interacts both with Crook-shanks and Severus, in such a kitten way. Its great that not only is young Harry finally got someone to take care of him and love him, but so has Severus. Though I can't wait to find out just what stick has gotten up Harry's former friend Hermione's "butt"?

How long will it take before anyone even notices that young Harry is missing, and will anyone truly care?

Just what age is Harry, and is Voldemort gone...also what about Sirius and Remus? Sigh...perhaps these questions will be answered further on in this wicked story!
animelvr23 chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
Awww how adorable! Sensitive Sevvy 3

ja ne!~
wdlwbt chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
Hi,I loved this story.

Thanks so much for sharing :)

I just wanted to mention that I usually only read completed fics, and sometimes I read the notes at the bottom. One of yours mentioned about story alerts, and I just wanted to say that sometimes people put stories on alert so that they know when they're done so they can start reading them then.
Pleased reader chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
I've made it to chapter 14 so far and fully intend to finish this fic. Wanted to say that the premise is interesting as a whole. At times I wish there was a bit more info (like what tipped Sev off to Harry being kit?) but the plot line itself is very interesting. One quick grammatical thing, and I'm not trying to be snarky or rude... In this last chapter (14) you say "a people" quite a lot however people is the plural form when talking about individuals and singular only when speaking of a collective group like the American people. I think you were aiming for "person"?

Anyways! Keep up the great work on your current fics and I'm enjoying this one :)
Katalara chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!

Kat
dgpolo chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Very funny fic, I loved your Severus. And this:

Ron had heard several rumours about Harry over the last few days.

Harry had been blinded by something unknown. That his voice box had been too badly damaged and he'd never talk again. That he was deaf thanks so those daft muggles he'd had to live with, or any combination of the three or all three. Ron shuddered, he couldn't imagine being in silent darkness for the rest of his life.

He'd also heard that Harry had been deformed in some way. He'd lost a limb or couldn't use his legs or an arm or something.

He was part fish.

He'd been turned into a centaur.

A vampire.

He was forever stuck in the form of a panther and was Malfoy's familiar.

He was a flamingo in Snape's classroom.

He's been turned into a dragon and had chosen Snape as his mate.

He was a snidget.

Heee! I think I've read all of those!
ranni chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Love the fic,
W und W chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
This is the first HP-fanfiction Ive ever read and wow, it was soooo good. Its very well written, I loved how you portrayed the characters and their interaction with each other. Of course I also loved the smut. And Snape with purple hair? Im so glad I didnt drink or eat anything, when I read that, caus otherwise I wouldve choked from laughing.
FanGirl2010 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011