Reviews for Kit
Pleased reader chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
I've made it to chapter 14 so far and fully intend to finish this fic. Wanted to say that the premise is interesting as a whole. At times I wish there was a bit more info (like what tipped Sev off to Harry being kit?) but the plot line itself is very interesting. One quick grammatical thing, and I'm not trying to be snarky or rude... In this last chapter (14) you say "a people" quite a lot however people is the plural form when talking about individuals and singular only when speaking of a collective group like the American people. I think you were aiming for "person"?

Anyways! Keep up the great work on your current fics and I'm enjoying this one :)
Katalara chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!

Kat
dgpolo chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Very funny fic, I loved your Severus. And this:

Ron had heard several rumours about Harry over the last few days.

Harry had been blinded by something unknown. That his voice box had been too badly damaged and he'd never talk again. That he was deaf thanks so those daft muggles he'd had to live with, or any combination of the three or all three. Ron shuddered, he couldn't imagine being in silent darkness for the rest of his life.

He'd also heard that Harry had been deformed in some way. He'd lost a limb or couldn't use his legs or an arm or something.

He was part fish.

He'd been turned into a centaur.

A vampire.

He was forever stuck in the form of a panther and was Malfoy's familiar.

He was a flamingo in Snape's classroom.

He's been turned into a dragon and had chosen Snape as his mate.

He was a snidget.

Heee! I think I've read all of those!
ranni chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Love the fic,
W und W chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
This is the first HP-fanfiction Ive ever read and wow, it was soooo good. Its very well written, I loved how you portrayed the characters and their interaction with each other. Of course I also loved the smut. And Snape with purple hair? Im so glad I didnt drink or eat anything, when I read that, caus otherwise I wouldve choked from laughing.
FanGirl2010 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
ah so cute
4 is for Clover chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
I pictured Harry with black and white hair throughout the entire story.
tati1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wretched, not retched (to retch is like gagging or dry-vomiting) and Petrificus, not Petricifus.

Also, your conversations should have full quotation marks ("") not ('') and should end with a period if they are the end of a paragraph ('Miss Granger, surely not,' should have a period).

Other than that, I like the image of the full Kneazle. Cute.
the Black and White Soul chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
KURO: *Wipes happy tears away* Beautiful...
Redheads r smexy chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
... When is this story set? I can't figure it out, and I don't think you wrote anywhere either their ages or what year they"re in...

Would you be able to let me know?

Or put it in an AU at the start of chapter one or something..?

cheers.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
I like how you spend the whole story developing their relationship and then end it with a lemon. It was a nice touch. Cute fic.
Pigwidgion chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
Love it! So cute and fluffy and lemony!
Eva McGregor chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
I really did love this story, I like get turned onto an animal fic. To your reply about double reviews I'm on my iPod and when I want back it resent the review. Kinda stupid this thing docent have an all back freature.

Hope to read more from you later.

Eva
Eva McGregor chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
I was reading your rant at the top of chapter eighteen and I don't know what whatever idiot reviewer said but Harry saying people instead of person made perfect sense to me. Harry has been a cat with different thought patterns so saying people instead of person was cute rather than grammatically incorrect. After all he said it as diologue which is never correct because people never speak in such a way. I love this fix, it's becoming one of my fave Harry is turned into an animal fics.
Eva McGregor chapter 18 . 3/1/2011