Reviews for Kit
PeytonBlackTheOriginal chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
"He was forever stuck in the form of a panther and was Malfoy's familiar."
OMFG, I read that story! I love it. It's such a good FanFiction. Loved itttt. Btw, I'm liken your story. _
Halogien chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
It took them a long time to make the connection with the map but I love it because its very realistic. I mean, I have the memory span of a goldfish so I would've forgotten too! Loving it!
Halogien chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Here on the fourth to last line you want to replace soul with sole. Soul is well your "soul" while sole is used to indicate singularity. :) Loving it very much! Love the Hermione-Crookshanks dynamic!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
This fic is soooo amazing! I'm so glad that I found one like this... It just makes me laugh everytime Harry does something to gain affection from Snape... It's just too cute! XD
quirkymusings chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Lovely, and so so cute :D
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful story.
You portray the feline caring very well. and SS gentleness is so kind, and his inner joy.
Perhaps write a bit clearer, and deeper reasons why HG would change her compassionate nature so much. you lost me. esp. hurting a young cat! It seems very unlike her.
Ah, It is : ''The sole reason' as in the only, the one reason, (solus Latin one, You know 'Solus, altissimus,- the One , the Highest Being) Check spelling in Oxford Advanced Dict.

Not ' the soul reason' soul your inner self.
...reading on...
storm chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
this story is great i love it
QueenLyssa chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
i found this story in someone else's fav list, I loved it so much I will have to add it to mine. Good job!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
I loved reading this it was so much fun!
katelaina1717 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Just wish you had put in mpreg but still great read.
blackbloodywolf chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
so adorable
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Lovely story, cute ending, and nice fluff!
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Seeing as Harry is a kneazle would not Minerva in her animagus form be able to achieve some for of communication with Harry, whilst I realise there two different spieces but there both felines so must share some commonality? Hmm...Lucius and Remus, strangely seems like as a good a match as Severus and Harry.
jeanette9a chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
sweet endings are the best ;3
charm13insomnia chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
great fic I had a lot of fun reading
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »