Reviews for Kit
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Seeing as Harry is a kneazle would not Minerva in her animagus form be able to achieve some for of communication with Harry, whilst I realise there two different spieces but there both felines so must share some commonality? Hmm...Lucius and Remus, strangely seems like as a good a match as Severus and Harry.
jeanette9a chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
sweet endings are the best ;3
charm13insomnia chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
great fic I had a lot of fun reading
Sar'Kalu chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Soul: things people believe makes a person a person.
Sole: single; bottom of your shoe/foot

Retched: sound of vomiting
Wretched: awful/bad
DevoraDeath chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
this was so f-ing cute! I luved it!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
That's adorable!
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
It's patience not patients :) patients are people emitted to hospitals etc. patience is the word you want :)))
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
This is a fantastic story! I really enjoyed the way you wrote Harry, he was such an interesting character!
Abigail H Lee chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
No way! Mated? Lucius and Remus!?
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
People use BAMF even when they speak with other people. It's not just for the Internet. In fact my whole family use BAMF when talking to each other! :) ;)
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is one of my very favorite stories to read even when I'm cranky or tired or even bored. I love everything about the way you write the story and this is one of my very favorite pairings!
jupimako chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
That was a totally adorable story! I love that you kept it so fluffy the whole time! None of those depressing low points to get through. Thank you so much for this. I wish I had found it sooner.
An-Angels-Lily chapter 1 . 4/20/2013