Reviews for Kit
Madame de Coeur chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Loved it!

AWWW! Poor Harry!

Severus is so cute like this1!

Update soon!
Angelpoppet chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Another good chappie! More please! Neville is an ace character, theres not enough fanfic with him in, imho :)
BAYALE chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
*Gives two cookies this time* EAT MUSE, EAAAT. I NEED MORE CHAPTERS, RAWR!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Aww poor adorable, kitty!Harry! I love him so much. Looking forward to more!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Whoo hoo, Another chapter! Poor Harry not being able to communicate what's going on with him to anyone. Wonder what will happen now that people have noticed that Harry is missing? Guess i'll have to wait and see won't i? _ Will be waiting for next chapters.
SleepyPuppy chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
so cute but why can't he change back? thanks for upl look foward to the next ch
AngelOfContemplation chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Awww... poor wittle kitty Harry! All scared and stuffs he is. neh... lazy Saturday, can't kick my plotbunnies into gear the little runts. Maybe i should give them coffee with a side of sugar and cream? I'll have to do that.. By the way, still loving the story and yeah... sorery for my trip into la-la land there, anyways.. lovin it and bye! .
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
well written. this was good. poor harry.
gigglefaries101 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
im loving this its so cute cant wait for more
winky73 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Oh poor Harry/Kit! Yea Neville ~ he always comes through and stands by Harry :)
Deby Magid chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
when is snape going to descover?
ORKCHILD chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I really love this story. It's becomming one of my favorites.
Badbonita chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
There is a ton of backstory that I feel you're going to be dribbling out to your readers. Like Draco & Harry's feud's end, Voldemort's defeat, how Hermione got the opinion that Harry is a 'fag', as well as I'm sure others that will slowly be answered.

As for chapter 4, the fact that no one save Neville and Snape has noticed Harry's absence is very telling. Wonder what Minerva was thinking about as she answered?

Anyway, thanks for the update!
Jisa chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Loved it!
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Poor Harry must think Severus will never forgive him. I look forward to reading more.
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »