Reviews for Kit
ally ally oxenfree chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
*attempts to force-feed your muse*
winky73 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Loved this chapter - as usual! "Harry hadn't quite gotten the hang of the "pounce"." *giggles* Love the mental picture this created :D
SleepyPuppy chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
how cute thanks for upl look foward to the next ch
Rice-Ball247 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
another great chapter! I spotted two mistakes though: 'Has anyone seen Potter more recently than the day after yesterday?'

unless you meant that on purpose, the 'day after yesterday' is today, haha, and you can't get any recent than that!

and 'not staying on anyone subject for too long', I think 'any one' should be separated, just because 'anyone' refers to people.

so yeah, again, I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope to read more soon!
Sunset on Heartache chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Awww! :DD

I'm bouncing back and forth between loving and hating the way you write Hermione. I've never been a big fan of her, so the way you write her makes me happy (if that makes sense o.o). But she also makes me really mad, Harry's so cute and she's so horrible. XDD

Sunset on Heartache chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Aww I love Kit! :D And Crookshanks, too, but I wish he had a cuter name. And I love your Snape! :DD

Deby Magid chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
liked so far.

when is he going to be back to be harry?

when snape are going to descover?
Sunset on Heartache chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aw! :D I wanna kneazle! :DD That's so cute. Or, at least, how I pictured it was cute... maybe you have something different in mind! XD

Hericus C chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I like your description of a kneazle having a mane and two tails to differentiate it from its non-magical cousins, kind of like the Crup and terrier, rather than just spotted fur, large ears, and a lion-like tail.

Like this Snape and Crookshank needs a new owner!
Deleting Self chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I liked the parts where Severus is stalking around the classroom with Harry and when Harry is playing the best. I can picture Severus sitting behind his desk with Harry in his lap, scratching Harry's head, while berating a student and still looking quite scary while doing it.

Harry could actually successfully pull off not quite knowing how to be a cat if he can get the attitude right. When either of my cats mess something up, like falling off the edge of the table, they usually stop for a mini-bath and then walk off with an air that plainly says, "I MEANT to do that."
Angelpoppet chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Lol to Snape as the 'Evil Genius', I'm picturing Dr. Evil :D

Loved the line about Potters reaction to Grangers advances; 'it could just mean he's anti-skank,'

Will we find out soon how Harry's situation happened?
AngelOfContemplation chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
That one... made me grin and giggle. _ I would try my hand at comedy... or my odd brand of it... but I'm exhausted. I just had to read the new chap before I vegged out. _ So goodnight author of reading goodness of wah! Until next chapter... I'm outa here! Peace! see ya! type ya later! and whatever else you can think of! .
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
id hiss at hermione too..grrr..ahaha..guess hermione wont care that she actually kicked harry..severus is awesome sticking up for harry..haha he is almost like the dude from austin powers exept a hundred times better.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
well written. this was good.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 7/8/2010