Reviews for Kit
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
well written.
hpbrat2 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Yay! I'm really loving this story. Harry is just so cute as Kit I can't help it. I'd like to know what's going on more between Draco and Harry, but I'm assuming that will have to wait a little longer. Thanks again!
aliengirlguy chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
great new chappie, "anti-skank..." *chuckle* good one.
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
that was so cute! I love that everyone thinks Kit is evil! Thats so cute! I had a kitten just like that. I look forward to reading more. I love that Severus put Hermione in her place.
silverharpie17 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
YAY! New chapter! I love Harry Kitten! He's so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Whoo Hoo another chapter! Yea! Heh, so it's evil Hermine and Ron in this one. With a side of imperioed Draco and Lucius. Heh i actually kinda like it that way, well the imperio for the Malfoys anyway. It kinda make them seem better if they weren't being jerks of their own volition. And a gay Harry is too cute. Hmm, so who is his actual love interest this time? Sev or Draco? Obviously Sev is a big part in this since he rescued Harry from an evil Hermine. Guess i'll just have to wait and see, huh? _ Will be waiting anxiously.
The Malignant Writer chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
LOL I imagine Snape would look rather villanous with catHarry. I can just imagine him as he sat there and glared at his students, softly petting the Kit. ARGGG! Now I really want to bash Hermione, and Ron too, in. Hang her by her hair to the moving staircase...*awkwardly coughs* Anyway, lovely chapter, please continue.
aliengirlguy chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
interesting, i like the story so far. are we going to have a neko harry? that would be great! mabe have him have two tails! it would also be great if hp went independent! or Grey!Harry. i have seen none of those that also have a neko! Harry. *envisions legions of feline followers*
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I love Kitty Harry! I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's adorable how Severus and Crookshanks are both so caring for little Kit
The Malignant Writer chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Say what do you suppose would happen if one spiked Dumbles lemon drops? You suppose he would get drunk or not? Think he would be a fun drunk or even more annoying?

Anyway, loved the chapter! Looks like crookshanks isn't happy with his human. After all she has been mean to Harry( I mean look! She freaking kicked him! And it's worse cause he looked like a kitty!) Hmmm... I bet Snape could look pretty menacing with a cat on his head. Anywho, please update soon!
felawred chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Harry was so cute in that. I remember when my kittens acted like that. When will people see Harry is missing?
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Hehehehehe Albus knows !

Lol can't wait for you to update soon!
Taratory chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Wretched is the word I think you were trying for. Are you going to tell us what has happened to poor Hermione that she has become cruel to the helpless? It is so opposite of her usual inclinations that she must have been cursed, hexed or jinxed!
Carry14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Huh? Patients? I haven't put anyone in the hospital this week...

Nice start, though I'm confused as to how Harry became a cat... Oh well, time will tell (hehe I rhymed). CW
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved it!

Please update soonn!

I can't beleive she would do that to a kitten, hate her now.

AW! Severus is so sweet here!

Update soon!