Reviews for Kit
Deleting Self chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I liked the parts where Severus is stalking around the classroom with Harry and when Harry is playing the best. I can picture Severus sitting behind his desk with Harry in his lap, scratching Harry's head, while berating a student and still looking quite scary while doing it.

Harry could actually successfully pull off not quite knowing how to be a cat if he can get the attitude right. When either of my cats mess something up, like falling off the edge of the table, they usually stop for a mini-bath and then walk off with an air that plainly says, "I MEANT to do that."
Angelpoppet chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Lol to Snape as the 'Evil Genius', I'm picturing Dr. Evil :D

Loved the line about Potters reaction to Grangers advances; 'it could just mean he's anti-skank,'

Will we find out soon how Harry's situation happened?
AngelOfContemplation chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
That one... made me grin and giggle. _ I would try my hand at comedy... or my odd brand of it... but I'm exhausted. I just had to read the new chap before I vegged out. _ So goodnight author of reading goodness of wah! Until next chapter... I'm outa here! Peace! see ya! type ya later! and whatever else you can think of! .
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
id hiss at hermione too..grrr..ahaha..guess hermione wont care that she actually kicked harry..severus is awesome sticking up for harry..haha he is almost like the dude from austin powers exept a hundred times better.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
well written. this was good.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
well written. so cute.
Madame de Coeur chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Love that you update so soon!

HA! Hate her! Good the Crookshanks doesnt want to be with her.

Harry is a creature of a spell turned him? Hmmmm...Can't wait till you clear that up!

Lucius and Draco rock!

Update soon!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
well written.
hpbrat2 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Yay! I'm really loving this story. Harry is just so cute as Kit I can't help it. I'd like to know what's going on more between Draco and Harry, but I'm assuming that will have to wait a little longer. Thanks again!
aliengirlguy chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
great new chappie, "anti-skank..." *chuckle* good one.
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
that was so cute! I love that everyone thinks Kit is evil! Thats so cute! I had a kitten just like that. I look forward to reading more. I love that Severus put Hermione in her place.
silverharpie17 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
YAY! New chapter! I love Harry Kitten~! He's so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Whoo Hoo another chapter! Yea! Heh, so it's evil Hermine and Ron in this one. With a side of imperioed Draco and Lucius. Heh i actually kinda like it that way, well the imperio for the Malfoys anyway. It kinda make them seem better if they weren't being jerks of their own volition. And a gay Harry is too cute. Hmm, so who is his actual love interest this time? Sev or Draco? Obviously Sev is a big part in this since he rescued Harry from an evil Hermine. Guess i'll just have to wait and see, huh? _ Will be waiting anxiously.
The Malignant Writer chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
LOL I imagine Snape would look rather villanous with catHarry. I can just imagine him as he sat there and glared at his students, softly petting the Kit. ARGGG! Now I really want to bash Hermione, and Ron too, in. Hang her by her hair to the moving staircase...*awkwardly coughs* Anyway, lovely chapter, please continue.
aliengirlguy chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
interesting, i like the story so far. are we going to have a neko harry? that would be great! mabe have him have two tails! it would also be great if hp went independent! or Grey!Harry. i have seen none of those that also have a neko! Harry. *envisions legions of feline followers*
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »