Reviews for Kit
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I love Kitty Harry! I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's adorable how Severus and Crookshanks are both so caring for little Kit
The Malignant Writer chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Say what do you suppose would happen if one spiked Dumbles lemon drops? You suppose he would get drunk or not? Think he would be a fun drunk or even more annoying?

Anyway, loved the chapter! Looks like crookshanks isn't happy with his human. After all she has been mean to Harry( I mean look! She freaking kicked him! And it's worse cause he looked like a kitty!) Hmmm... I bet Snape could look pretty menacing with a cat on his head. Anywho, please update soon!
felawred chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Harry was so cute in that. I remember when my kittens acted like that. When will people see Harry is missing?
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Hehehehehe Albus knows !

Lol can't wait for you to update soon!
Taratory chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Wretched is the word I think you were trying for. Are you going to tell us what has happened to poor Hermione that she has become cruel to the helpless? It is so opposite of her usual inclinations that she must have been cursed, hexed or jinxed!
Carry14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Huh? Patients? I haven't put anyone in the hospital this week...

Nice start, though I'm confused as to how Harry became a cat... Oh well, time will tell (hehe I rhymed). CW
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved it!

Please update soonn!

I can't beleive she would do that to a kitten, hate her now.

AW! Severus is so sweet here!

Update soon!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
YAY! More Story! _ It made my reader bunnies happy, see? they bounce beside me eatin out of their big bucket o' carrots! . lol, I shall continue to read and now and then attempt to make you at least giggle or grin. Type ya later! .
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
aww Harry... so cute! I love a motherhenning!Crookshanks looking after kitten!Harry, it's so adorable. And the part where Harry is too sore/too little to get anywhere by himself, he's so feeble, and vulnerable and GAH I just wanna give him a HUGE HUG! (but Snape would probably kill me, so...)

looking forward to more! Thanks for updating so soon!
Deleting Self chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I love Harry as a cat stories. Please continue!
BAYALE chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Well then, *hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge* i'm reviewing, so those muses better get their butts in gear.
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
harry is so cute!..so ron is making hermione kinda..yeah..well i like crookshanks and severus a whole lot.
SakuraMona chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Great story and I hope you write more soon.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Whoot! That is cute. :3 Hmm wonder what Sev will think when he discovers the little kneasle kit is Harry? And how did Harry end up as a kneasle in the first place? Good start to your story. _ Will be waiting for more.
silverharpie17 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
how cute! can't wait for another chapter!
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »