Reviews for Kit
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved it!

Please update soonn!

I can't beleive she would do that to a kitten, hate her now.

AW! Severus is so sweet here!

Update soon!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
YAY! More Story! _ It made my reader bunnies happy, see? they bounce beside me eatin out of their big bucket o' carrots! . lol, I shall continue to read and now and then attempt to make you at least giggle or grin. Type ya later! .
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
aww Harry... so cute! I love a motherhenning!Crookshanks looking after kitten!Harry, it's so adorable. And the part where Harry is too sore/too little to get anywhere by himself, he's so feeble, and vulnerable and GAH I just wanna give him a HUGE HUG! (but Snape would probably kill me, so...)

looking forward to more! Thanks for updating so soon!
Deleting Self chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I love Harry as a cat stories. Please continue!
BAYALE chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Well then, *hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge* i'm reviewing, so those muses better get their butts in gear.
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
harry is so cute!..so ron is making hermione kinda..yeah..well i like crookshanks and severus a whole lot.
SakuraMona chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Great story and I hope you write more soon.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Whoot! That is cute. :3 Hmm wonder what Sev will think when he discovers the little kneasle kit is Harry? And how did Harry end up as a kneasle in the first place? Good start to your story. _ Will be waiting for more.
silverharpie17 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
how cute! can't wait for another chapter!
silkentracker chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
this is cool. other poeple try to use the cat!harry routine, but you have used a kneazle kit instead. two tails, huh? It'd be great to have a cat like that.
mrscakeakajane chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
ahhh so cute i bet the students were terrified of severus the world must be ending if severus is happy
Alia-Jevs chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
cute start... subscribing!
Angelpoppet chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Yay! Mismatched socks ftw :)

Lol to crapping in Ron's shoes! I can just picture Snape wlatzing into the great hall with a kitten on his shoulder :)
cozmic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good first chapter, update soon please.
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ok, you wanted it, now you get a review:

PLEASE MORE! Harry as a feline alone is cute enough but kneazle Harry injured and in Snape's care... heavenly! Pleeeeaaaaasee, go on quickly!

Your Melfis.