Reviews for Kit
silkentracker chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
this is cool. other poeple try to use the cat!harry routine, but you have used a kneazle kit instead. two tails, huh? It'd be great to have a cat like that.
mrscakeakajane chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
ahhh so cute i bet the students were terrified of severus the world must be ending if severus is happy
Alia-Jevs chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
cute start... subscribing!
Angelpoppet chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Yay! Mismatched socks ftw :)

Lol to crapping in Ron's shoes! I can just picture Snape wlatzing into the great hall with a kitten on his shoulder :)
cozmic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good first chapter, update soon please.
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ok, you wanted it, now you get a review:

PLEASE MORE! Harry as a feline alone is cute enough but kneazle Harry injured and in Snape's care... heavenly! Pleeeeaaaaasee, go on quickly!

Your Melfis.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aww I thought it was cute. Please update soon!
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
damn poor harry can never get peace even as a cat well close to a cat...for a minute there i thought he was a fox...i kinda hope you have hermione figure out just who she kicked..
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hey WithDemonWings,

Aww, Harry sounds so cute as a kitten. And Snape is the one person I never considered to be a cat person. What happens when Severus finds out that the kitten is Harry? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
Rhith-Rhyfelwr chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Beautiful fic. and I love the shirtless Snape comment.
gingerzrule27188 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
hermionie is a bitch, go sevvie and crookshanks!
lrjuni92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I like the idea; but are you going to explain how Harry ended up as a full-blooded kneazle?
silverharpie17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
THAT BITCH! Poor harry! He was protected by Crookshanks and that was very cute! can't wait for another chapter!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Harry as a ktten is always a cute story. Next chapter please...
winky73 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Here's my contribution to your muse :)

I love kitty stories, Severus and Harry kitty stories are even better!
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »