Reviews for Courtney: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Hey guys bored chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved it it was funny
discography chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Okay I just read like all your one-shot's (i waited to review because I didn't want to annoy you with like a billion reviews :X) anyways I think you are one of the few consistantly good authors on this sight! I mean I didn't read a one-shot that I didn't like! Even the pervish ones (you're nowhere near as bad as my best friend. Sheesh.) and little kid Duncan and Courtney makes me smile! You do such a good job writing them like that! I think 'Ask Your Mom' was my favorite. I laughed so hard reading it. It was very cute! But all your one shots are good! And judging by the days they were published you're really consistant (: just like your writing. It never disapoints! I'm gonna go read 'Her Mask' now! And thanks for writing! I think you're one of my favorite authors on this sight! Everything you write is gold. Ha. I'm a fan! (oh, and I found my phone charger (i don't know if you remember but still) it was in the wall, where I left it. Fml I'm an idiot :p)
Some Enchanted Sunset chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
BAHAHA! THat was so funny! You should do these for more characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hahahaha xD

Loved the "Nine Obsessed" mode of Trent. xDDD
FinalBananaHammock chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
HA! That was really funny! Nice job.
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
LMFAO! That was a good one! Yeah, you should really do one for Duncan. THAT WAS EPIC!
Snowsky chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow! This is good!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
HAHAHA, that was really funny XD. My favorite parts were the cleaning one (Shocker *_*U) and the conflicts between the JUSTIN unit and DUNCAN unit. Another great oneshot!
Teamduncan77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Bwhahahhaha i loves it! ahhh courtney...her and dunkin r my favorite units. Wow im such a total drama nerd... but then arent we all c :
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very cute! i LOVE it! BTW, what ever happened to that other awesome story, Her Mask? I LOVED that one to pieces and I'm so upset about it not being updated. Myself and all the other lovers of that story would appriciate an update soon.h Thanks.
Kick Me Awake chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i kinda actaully wanna buy a duncan and courtney unit, together, in hopes that courtney will let duncan into the shower...with no condoms ;) theyre little robot kid will be very cute XD love it dude! let's see the duncan manual XD
hihellothere chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was actually really creative and hilarious, I loved it. (: I definetly think you should make the Duncan manual, that would be very interesting.
HarryGinnyDxC chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG, soooooooo funny! i loved it, great story!
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great work, as usual! (:

My favorite part:One Last Warning; CANNON unit's may breed upon being left alone. Do not leave BRIDGETTE and GEOFF units without condoms.-

So funny, so true.
SEGASister chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
*pays for it* thank you.