Reviews for Wedlocked
cullengirl08 chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
I really hope that Edward sticks to his guns regarding his parents and doesn't marry Tanya. They seriously need to stop interfering in both Edward and James' life. But I am happy that Bella and Edward seem to be moving in the right direction now. Edward really needs to sit down, be straight with her about everything and really just talk to Bella and tell her what his parents have been doing. They need to get it all on the table.
kite strings chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
this story has potential, but the grammatical errors just make the story seem unpolished. i don't want to be rude or anything, just offering some constructive criticism :)
lord periperi chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
wonderful! this story is deliciously angsty!
pnkats chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
Awesome chapter. Are we gonna have some make up sex though in the next chapter? So glad she forgave him. Thanks for this on Christmas.
Amber chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
I can't stand it! Lol. I love this story. I just wish they could get back together. I also can't wait to find out what happens with Tanya. I don't think that Edward will care about any dirt that Tanya might be able to find, but who knows? Oh thats right, you do! I can't wait for an update. How long do you think the story is going to be? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you have a new fan out there.
nuncee pattinson chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
this is so sad! can't wait till they get back together... :-D
No longer want Account chapter 19 . 12/16/2010
i just read your story its great! Please update ASAP!
lindsay023 chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
the end lemon was so hot
barbarito chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Interesting
barbarito chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I am intrigued
KManzie chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Omg...Bella is so confusing sometimes, but I get why she is. And for Edward that's so sad, he felt he was used. I really hope they work this out..

I know I shouldve asked this in the previous chapter but is Bella going to be pregnant since she didn't get to answer Edward I she was on the pill. I hope she is lol and I'm going to guess this might be the dirt that Tanya might dig up on her. ehh maybe I'm wrong? I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter! Til next time
edwardbabymomma chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
Bella don't know what she want but she needs to figure it out bc Miss Tanya know what she wants and that's my Edward. Why did Bella even go to the and deliver the stuff in person anyway, she could have left it with Marcus. Now I think she has just closed the door on her and Edward.
gabs9 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Great story, love all the angst.
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »