Reviews for Wedlocked
lord periperi chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
wonderful! this story is deliciously angsty!
pnkats chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
Awesome chapter. Are we gonna have some make up sex though in the next chapter? So glad she forgave him. Thanks for this on Christmas.
Amber chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
I can't stand it! Lol. I love this story. I just wish they could get back together. I also can't wait to find out what happens with Tanya. I don't think that Edward will care about any dirt that Tanya might be able to find, but who knows? Oh thats right, you do! I can't wait for an update. How long do you think the story is going to be? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you have a new fan out there.
nuncee pattinson chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
this is so sad! can't wait till they get back together... :-D
No longer want Account chapter 19 . 12/16/2010
i just read your story its great! Please update ASAP!
lindsay023 chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
the end lemon was so hot
barbarito chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
barbarito chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
barbarito chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
barbarito chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I am intrigued
KManzie chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
Omg...Bella is so confusing sometimes, but I get why she is. And for Edward that's so sad, he felt he was used. I really hope they work this out..

I know I shouldve asked this in the previous chapter but is Bella going to be pregnant since she didn't get to answer Edward I she was on the pill. I hope she is lol and I'm going to guess this might be the dirt that Tanya might dig up on her. ehh maybe I'm wrong? I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter! Til next time
edwardbabymomma chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
Bella don't know what she want but she needs to figure it out bc Miss Tanya know what she wants and that's my Edward. Why did Bella even go to the and deliver the stuff in person anyway, she could have left it with Marcus. Now I think she has just closed the door on her and Edward.
gabs9 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Great story, love all the angst.
cjaime run chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Poor Edward, wonder what Bella's gonna do now.
gmteenz chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
I love this story. Can't wait to see what Tanya is going to do. And Edward gives in soooo easily.
2,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »