Reviews for Wedlocked
edwardbabymomma chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
Bella don't know what she want but she needs to figure it out bc Miss Tanya know what she wants and that's my Edward. Why did Bella even go to the and deliver the stuff in person anyway, she could have left it with Marcus. Now I think she has just closed the door on her and Edward.
gabs9 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Great story, love all the angst.
cjaime run chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Poor Edward, wonder what Bella's gonna do now.
gmteenz chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
I love this story. Can't wait to see what Tanya is going to do. And Edward gives in soooo easily.
northGAgirl34 chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Great story- I honestly don't know where I found it but I'm really liking it so far. Looking forward to see what happens in the future and how Edward handles things.
soft-biscuit chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
well most of your french was right but : Vous êtes la femme la plus sexy que j'ai jamais eu le plaisir de la pâtisserie française de partage... is : Vous êtes la femme la plus sexy que j'ai jamais eu le plaisir de partager une patisserie avec...
LuckyTwilight74 chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
*sigh* This is absolutely gut wrenching! She has to see he loves her! I hope you put them back together soon cuz I don't think I can't take much more...especially after the long wait. And that Tanya is a beeotch! Excellent writing btw! Loooove it!
bamagal110 chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
What the hell is wrong with her she needs a good slap on the face a few times
lilmstran chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
loved it

although sadden that they can't be together

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
mehek18 chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I llllluvvvvv it. cant wait for more !
twimom76 chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
Gah i'm a little sad after this chapter. yeah i know it's hard for Bella to just forgive Edward for lying, but its like the last push away...sigh i bet he goes ahead and marries Tanya...noooo
erinshel chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
WHAT is he thinking? He has to know that there is no way he was being used for sex... Is this just his ploy to guilt her into coming back? Interesting idea for a twist... I can't wait to see what unfolds in the next chapter-oh and what goodies will the PI find on Bella? Please dont wait so long before updating!
scrosby66 chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see these little shits on the same page... they are very frustrating... Thanks for writing!
twithish chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
DO NOT LET HIM MARRY THAT TANYA BITCH...
Melee03 chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
Totally confused by Bella's actions and emotions this chapter.

I am not sure she even knows what she wants.

I fear that Edward will end up married to Tanya and make everything much more complicated.
2,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »