Reviews for The Talk
FlossSwallower chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I LOVED this. I mean, seriously, this was awesome. I'm going to read some of your other stories now and stalk your profile for other ones, because this really was hilarious. Great job.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
PO-TA-TOES, my precious!
VestaraJade chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Haha! I love this!

"Gee, Vader, it got destroyed ten years ago, when you marched on the Jedi Temple and you were still attractive."

HILARIOUS!
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was priceless, seriously.

Bye. :)
KawaiiAZN chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
since i love giving feedback, i will give you feedback. this story was soo funny, and it fits luke's personality pretty well. i'm pretty sure you said one ring to rule them all in the disclaimer because obi took out his slideshow and said my precious, the famous line from LOTR. i liked that
Ayy Kaim chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ya know, I always pictured the Jedi Masters in the Temple running away from Padawans asking them that...

"Master Fisto, how are babies made?" "Ask, um, Mace! IGOTTAGO!" "Master Windu, how are babies made?" "Uh, great question..I don't know! Ask Yoda!" "Master Yoda, how are babies made?" "Ask me this, you should never. Ask Master Fisto, you should." "But I already asked him!" "Threaten to push him out a window you should. Yes, yes. Hmmm. Heehee!"
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
...I actually learned from a dictionary.
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That. Was. HILARIOUS!

It's midnight, and I just burst out laughing. I'm pretty sure I woke up the entire house...but that's okay, because it was worth it :P

Thank you for writing this!
Red Pen Ninja chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
the pms part was hilarious
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Haha I loved this story! And all the LotR references thrown in were absolutely great! I especially enjoyed Obi-Wan's part. Keep it up!
ForceForGood chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Great humor, and I enjoyed all the LOTR references too!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh Luke, of course you think Vader was born in that suit and it leads to very funny coversation as does Obi Wan's hoarding. Great crack!fic.
mylia11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha! That was really funny! Oh, and the "My Precious" thing is the reason the One Ring to Rule Them All is in the disclaimer.
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
lmfaoooo at the end XD XD XD
ThisMortalCoil chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
snickers Very nice. Your grammar was good also.