Reviews for Vacation Gone Wrong
Moonhera chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
you know this was the first fanfic story of a decent length I read in POT. I really enjoyed this one!
speadee chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
I was glad when they were finally both awake. I knew Kikumaru would want to see Oishi right away, and Oishi would want to see him before leaving. That is a good way to show that they care about each other. I also understand the doctors not wanting them to overexert themselves.

Kikumaru is able to find something good even in terrible situations. That is one of the main characteristics about him, and it complements Oishi's worrying. I knew Kikumaru would be upset about Oishi being able to leave first. Good thing Fuji is there. I would get bored and frustrated too if I were stuck in a hospital room.

I knew Kikumaru would not be as obedient, and would need his family to make sure he followed instructions. I'm glad they both have good families.

I wonder how Fuji sneaked in the ice cream. You described him well. Being able to explain about the mental state being important for recovery shows his intelligence as well as how much he cares and knows about his friends. His visiting the most often shows it, too.

You also showed the friendship of the other regulars well with the Ah-Un Pair's visit. I'm not surprised about Momoshiro visiting, but I didn't quite expect Echizen to care. Then again, Momoshiro most likely influenced him.

Promising a helicopter ride might not be a good idea, because it might be impossible to keep. First, common people have almost no access to helicopters. Even if they manage to luckily gain access, it's going to be very expensive and time-consuming. I'm wondering how they are going to pull it off.

It's typical of Oishi to not want to cause trouble for Kawamura's family and others, but Kawamura would definitely want them to have the celebration at his restaurant.

I knew Momoshiro would keep eating. Besides being his rival, Kaidou was probably planning to stop him from eating for awhile so others could eat. In a way, he was possibly trying to settle a dispute, but it caused another one that had to be stopped by Oishi as usual.

I agree that the Inui juice would more likely put the Golden Pair back in the hospital. By now, Inui should know that no one, except Fuji, would drink his poisons.

It's true that problems and struggles, especially big ones, can bring people closer together. With the danger, hospital stays, and celebration, you did a good job showing how the Seigaku regulars are like a family, and really care about one another. I wish people in real life were like that.

I didn't find the ending boring. It's all right if you don't include romance or love relationships. We need more friendship stories anyways.

Sorry it took me forever to get back to reading and reviewing you story. Things have been busy.
MoonLuna2009 chapter 9 . 9/26/2010

This is an awesome fic!

I love it! :D

I'm glad that the adventure has ended well!

I'm sure they will be more careful next time, ne? :D

Thank you very much!

And please, you have to write more stories! :D

Best regards,

Petals.of.Midnight chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Awwwww! Great story! Hope your story will go well! I really like it and its just adorable with the golden pair. Though i would have like the sequel you're mentioning here and i would like to read it. . Go golden pair!

CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Great story.
Coco96 chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Aww what a sweet ending! It was soo normal (good normal! :D)!
NoxPandorica chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
aww :D understandable that this had no yaoi - most people have high expectations for yaoi and its a bit tricky to develop your own style writing it. anyway, great job! i hope to see your other stories soon!

-gives virtual hug- :D
NoxPandorica chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
aww its ending :(

you should just put in some golden pair love just for the heck of it. fluff is great! :D

i loved momo and ryoma's random appearance in the chapter, and oishi was completely in character. nice job w/ the whole story! :)
Kuro-puuAndFaiLuvers chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Aww, so sweet. The Golden Pair is always fun. I read all eight chapters in one go. ; A couple of the earlier chappies almost made me cry. :'( But this fic is really sweet, and so cute. Please update soon.
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Awwwww Eiji's so cute. Wanting to go home, almost cried for him for that. EIJI FAN # aerhauihfuis I dont know what number but yea.

Fuji's so kind as well as Oishi making promises. Hmmmm...what happens if he did break it? XD Don't kill me! *Hides in corner* I was just imagining a devil Oishi or the Oishi 'mom' from the tenipuri episodes(They are too adorable there kept watching them XD)

Gabatte! Gogogo Eiji fans!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
awww love it.
Coco96 chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Awwww! Its gonna be a happy ending!

Update soon!
AnimeAddic5 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
LOVED it! Update SOON please!1
MoonLuna2009 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010

Eiji's back! :D

He's so cute! He wants to see Oishi the first thing after waking up! :D

And Fuji acting like a attentive mother... ha ha ha! :D

He's really a good friend!

And I really love this fic!

Please, we need more chapters! :D

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Coco96 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Awwwwwwww! Eiji! I love you!

Update soon!