Reviews for Infuriatingly Hot
BubblyAmi ships DoctorRiver chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
totally loved this!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sexy and funny. Great combo.
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
e.e
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
it was okay not what I was expecting though. Damn Jasper was scary and Jacob was straight up mean. I mean messing with developmental people is not cool on any level. I'm just saying. It wasn't really my kind of story but I gave it a go.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was an awesome entry! Hot towards the end! I will never look at broccoli the same again! LOL! Good luck wit the contest.

Keye
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oh holy hell that was hot!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hot!

Angry Jazz... Yummy.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Loved it! It had me laughing my ass off. Between his staff and his rubberband fliping awesome. I could totaly see Alice stomping on his foot and twisting that still gets a blast of laughter out of me. Awesome Job with the whole thing.
littleevilmonster chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loved it! pissed off jasper is soooooo effin' 10 shades of HOT!
Ingenious Jenius chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I enjoyed this fic a lot.

I came in with a Jaslice crave and came out satisfied.

Amazingly written and I am glad to say it's one of the first TwiFics that I am adding to my favourites since 08 - lol long time.

Geeze, there are not enough well written Jaslice stuff on this website.

This is definitely in my eyes, one of the best. ;]

I like that Jasper has this anger management problem I could see it.

And the sexual tension, OH I FELT THAT.

lol.

On a ending note I looovveeditt.I don't even know what else to say. it was /that/ good.
broken-paige chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Really, really good. Amazing even. I love it.
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I REALLY liked this... lol P
Jemima84 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG - that was definately hot! and awesome, and very well written and exciting and awwwwwwwwwww!

great!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I loved it! Jasper was a fucking mess...but oh, he got straightened out didn't he? GREAT JOB!

Will this story move forward? The way it ended seemed open...

I LIKED THE WAY YOU WORKED THIS IN:

"I'm sorry to keep you waitin', ma'am,"
Cullen86ers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Okay now that was just hot... and the ending (although you probably didn't intend this) was funny as hell!