Reviews for Infuriatingly Hot
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
totally loved this!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sexy and funny. Great combo.
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
it was okay not what I was expecting though. Damn Jasper was scary and Jacob was straight up mean. I mean messing with developmental people is not cool on any level. I'm just saying. It wasn't really my kind of story but I gave it a go.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was an awesome entry! Hot towards the end! I will never look at broccoli the same again! LOL! Good luck wit the contest.

Minnakoda chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oh holy hell that was hot!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010

Angry Jazz... Yummy.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Loved it! It had me laughing my ass off. Between his staff and his rubberband fliping awesome. I could totaly see Alice stomping on his foot and twisting that still gets a blast of laughter out of me. Awesome Job with the whole thing.
littleevilmonster chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loved it! pissed off jasper is soooooo effin' 10 shades of HOT!
Ingenious Jenius chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I enjoyed this fic a lot.

I came in with a Jaslice crave and came out satisfied.

Amazingly written and I am glad to say it's one of the first TwiFics that I am adding to my favourites since 08 - lol long time.

Geeze, there are not enough well written Jaslice stuff on this website.

This is definitely in my eyes, one of the best. ;]

I like that Jasper has this anger management problem I could see it.

And the sexual tension, OH I FELT THAT.

On a ending note I looovveeditt.I don't even know what else to say. it was /that/ good.
broken-paige chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Really, really good. Amazing even. I love it.
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I REALLY liked this... lol P
Jemima84 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG - that was definately hot! and awesome, and very well written and exciting and awwwwwwwwwww!

DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I loved it! Jasper was a fucking mess...but oh, he got straightened out didn't he? GREAT JOB!

Will this story move forward? The way it ended seemed open...

"I'm sorry to keep you waitin', ma'am,"
Cullen86ers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Okay now that was just hot... and the ending (although you probably didn't intend this) was funny as hell!