Reviews for Caught In Your Headlights
Satsuki chapter 3 . 3/11
Awn, I love it 3 I know it's 2015 now, but please update it!
oOCanaChanOo chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I love your story *0* Luka and Len is my favorite pairing :)
Sorry if I have a bad english I'm french /
MOAR chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
MOARRRRRRR PLEASE MAKE MORE! Update PWEASE!
worldwatcher chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I LOVE YOU ! I SUPPORT LUKAXLEN AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SUCH STORIES LIKE THHIS THANKS A LOT, THIS BRIGHTEN MY DAY 3 :')
Fuyu L.S chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
sora : i'm so sorry for just being a silent reade before... (_ _)
fuyu : "Yes, I am indeed reading this"
sora : well... umm... actually i love your story... so much.
n i hope u will update it SOON..! *Kicked*
dunno what to say...
n just keep going senpai... *wink*
im not on here anymore bye chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Plz can u wtite chap 4. This story is AMAZING.
U have no idea how hard and anoying it is to find a lenxluka fanfic.
Thank you for making such a good story.
Risa - I like aisu cream chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I really, really enjoyed this )

And i simply adored the LenxLuka moments XD so fluffy and just plain adorable.

Please update this story soon. I'd love to read more :D
PsychedelicAkira chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Yay! :D I give you the Seal of Approval :3

I really do like this, it's a nice and cute Luka X Len with a good storyline to it. This is definately going into my favorites :D
lovexwatermelonx chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
update soon!
Fatalyst chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
All in all I really like the direction it's taking. The scenario is so stock but because each of the characters have their own back stories and since you're so good at portraying their individual quirks I really feel like I'm just jumping in. I don't think this is for a non-vocaloid fan, but I admire your effort in trying.
Fatalyst chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Too many perspective shifts. You need to stick to one personage. Also, repitition becomes more obvious the more subtle your writing style is, and trust me your writing style is pleasurably subtle. That's why your usage of proper nouns and pronouns stick out so clearly, as well as clearly favored anecdotes including "make a mental note."

Remember, THE WEBSITE DOES HAVE ITS OWN EDITOR! DON'T just use your onboard word processor to do all of the formatting. Neat stories use the onsite editor as well.

Try using the spell check feature and don't be hasty about updating. Read your work before you save it, read it after you save it, read it after you put it up, and keep revising it to make sure it's perfect before you're ready to move to the next one. Generally as a fanfiction author it can become a little "too" easy to forget about quality checking.
Zeckal chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
After a little hiatus your back with a great new chapter.

Little playful bits like that with the yogurt always make me smile.

Nice to see its not going to be sugar and sunshine all the way through too.

Cant wait for your next installment, hope you fell the creative juices soon.
enma-naruhina chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
moo! please continued please ToT this fic is so romantic cool and sweet
Philosync chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Just want to show my support for a fellow Luka/Len fan! :) Keep up the good work!
Tofutessa chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ugh, it's so good, so far. I know I'm commenting on the first chapter, but damn. I can't wait to see what you have happen next. It's always so hard to put all the vocaloids in one story, I know I've tried. And you did a splendid job with everything. :3