Reviews for Come home
Mrs. Anthony Dinozzo Jr chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
hi there

gerat story, keep up the good work and review soon
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
oh i love this story its amazing. and i would really like a nother chapter. please :)
Kayla I gave you the idea D chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Love the chapter. No yelling needed! :D she should be very awkward around Booth now, which should be fun :)
SouthunLady chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I knew Booth had more sense than to get involved with a Southern Belle...they will eat you alive. I didn't see that twist coming, good shot. Did Booth's note say anything? Will we read about it later?
lil' boothy chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
WOW,you've definitely got my attention! Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
jsiebert chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Great turn of events. You write a wickedly clever plot with twists and turns. I am so glad that Booth is coming home by himself (maybe it ain't over until the sequel is finished on Bones Fanfiction and even then it could be rewritten).

More chapters please . . .
onewritergirl93 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I love how you "saved" it! I thought that the 2nd chapter was out of character for Brennan, freaking out on Booth SO much, but this explains it perfectly. I can't wait to see how you play out the awkwardness that will most definitely be there thanks to Brennan's...episode. :P
jsiebert chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Wow. A chapter where Bones actually told Booth immediately how she feels about his stupid blond finance! Great plot well written and no coffee cart involved.

I think you deserve a virtual copy of the t-shirt Seeley Booth is an Idiot with Women. You can pick your color. My is still green.

More chapters quickly please I want to know what is on the note.
minniemouse550 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Just a tip on the ending before I yell at you... When doing the cliff hanger, don't stop mid sentence. Just say "He slipped a not under the door" and and start the next chapter with the note. Being very vague is good too... now I must yell at you: WHY! HOW COULD YOU!/1 BOOTH WOULD SOOOOOO NOT GO GET ENGAGED, MAYBE START DATING BUT NOT GET ENGAGED IN LESS THAN A YEAR...(WARNING: THERE WILL BE SWEARING) BOOTH ISN'T GOING TO GET ENGAGED TO A WHORE! THAT'S BULLSHIT! DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT HIS LOVE INTEREST IN THE AQUARIUM EPISODE WAS A BRUNETTE WITH BLUE EYES...HELLO! IT'S A SIGN! NO MORE BLONDS! PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS BOOTH'S EVIL TWIN IN THERE!BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY CARE IF BOOTH'S EVIL TWIN FUCKS A BLOND WHORE AS LONG AS HE WEARS A STICKER SAYING "HELLO, MY NAME IS BOOTH'S EVIL TWIN" SO BRENNAN KNOWS! this is not hate mail... well it is sorta... well you would understand better if you actually met me... everything I say is hateful... but I have this disease that more americans are catching than aids... the doctors call it sarcasm and say I'm the worst case they've seen... so I'm not really trying to be mean... it's just WHY? ( I really wish the font could get bigger) and the whole swearing thing... trust me I was holding back... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT?
YourKarmaHitMyDharma chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Ohh I'm officialy hooked! Keeppp goingggg!
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
OMG! You can't leave us like this. Please update quickly. This will kill me. I'm so upset about the SO he's coming back with on the show and now this!
caroldpb chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I like it so far, If she really love him she would have

left the dig to be with him. Hope to more soon...
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was awesome! PLEASE continue :) I hope Booth is gonna be Okay :) x
Jen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Love it! Please keep writing, I want to know what happens next!
bones35 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Sounds very interesting and I'm looking forward to future chapters!