Reviews for Wishing You Were Mine
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
waahhhhh! this makes me sooo sad! my heart broke for Lewis when he had to erase her memory of his confession!

As amazing as David is, Deep down I always personally wanted Jo to go back to Lewis... even after everything he did during Cape Storm, my heart sill goes out to Lewis... and now there is only one book left for me to read and I can pretty much know that it will never happen... I just hope maybe Rachel will do another spin off from the weather wardens from Lewis's POV and he can find someone who captures his heart more than Jo managed to...

oh man... why must fictional characters make us feel so god damn much for them!
Margie22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lewis cries and so do I. Great fic, I seriously love it and I feel so sorry for Lewis. I've always been team Lewis not team David. :)
Reverie Wilde chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Loved this whole series! Your fanfic is so well written. Just the kind of angsty feelings Lewis would have. Is it wrong of me to have wanted Jo to cheat (just once) with Lewis to put him out of his misery?
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You definitely deserve a review for being one of the few people to actually write fanfiction for this amazing series!

As much as I like David for Jo, there is just something much more spectacular about her relationship with Lewis - that makes me wish that David dies in every new book I read.

But I know that she's built up David's character too far and there's no possible way that her and Lewis would be a viable couple, which is just honest to God heartbreaking. She keeps villifying Lewis (saying stuff like Jo would never really know Lewis to the core) - and I just think, if they were a couple, she definitely would! I think when he told her his feelings Earth Warden to Earth Warden on pg like 215 - was their most touching scene in Cape Storm.

But yeah, let's see what happens in Total Eclipse right?

Thanks for giving me a Lewis/Jo fix.
rijane chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Having just finished the series (unexpectedly - I'm a bad fangirl and didn't realize Total Eclipse was the end), I was in dire need of a fix of Weather Wardens and you definitely delivered. Beautifully written, poignant and a solid voice. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Poor Lewis. I feel sorry for him when I read the books.