Reviews for Teased With Innocence
NeonsLover chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Please continue with the story
Dream01 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
That he what?!...
Come on, don't leave me like this!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
wow. wonderful! :)
misaria chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
it's kinda sweet:)
QueenBee10 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
omg i loved it
Melissa chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
this is the only non-Chair fic I like, and I really really like it. It's so dirty, I want Nathalie to be real! I love dirty playboy Chuck and Nate's virginal little sister hooking up in secret. Can we get more chapters of Chuck teaching her how to be dirty? (like perhaps her giving him a BJ for the first time, Chuck's trepidation about asking her and then her ending up actually liking it. I could totally see that happening)

thanks! :-)
QueenBee10 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
loved it
melissa chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
ahhhhhh HOT!

im not sure i believe the mistaken identity excuse for cheating ,but this makes it so worth it. i like how he finally 'makes love' to her and i like how she is so quiet and serene in her climax while he is messy and out of control. thats a very pretty dichotomy and i can totally picture it.

this is the first non-chair fanfiction that i've actually enjoyed, great work!
melissa chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
ohhhhh chuck. i dont like that he cheated, but i believe it. i love his obssession with hearing his women say 'i love you.' that insecure little basstard, and the angry sex was great :-)
melissa chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
another hot one! i like how he is a little bit rough with her but still obviously cares for her. so sweet but still sexy
melissa chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
i loved it! this was so hot and the last line made me giggle!
QueenBee10 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Aw loved it
QueenBee10 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Wow I loved it can't wait for the next one
QueenBee10 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010