Reviews for Sena's Life
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
F.A.M.4Life chapter 82 . 2/18
PLS continue updating your work is really good , why would you stop for more than three years ? :'(
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 47 . 10/14/2014
I didn't mind Sena being cute and idolising Mamori.

But that all changed. Now I don't even know what the hell this thing is anymore. You have like 5 different fics running at the same time here. Hell, I haven't even seen any football for a while.

And while I don't mind homosexuality, can you please stop beating us over the head with it! What ever happened to romance and subtlety. You seem more interested in making a crack fic(random humor just for the hell of it)

Well, it was really interesting but I'm bored now.

Good Luck with the fic.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
I vote for Mamori!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
love it
A wry observer chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I noticed you said that you werent good with grammar and everyone told you that in the first chapter.
I get that. I really do.
However, writing has to have good grammar to BE good and yours falls short by several yards.
NEVER Try to give poor grammar as an excuse for shitty writing. Which yours is.
Nice plot though.
IchiharaYuuki chapter 52 . 6/19/2014
Uuu
Please make Juumonji think of Sena as love interest, not just moving on to Hana...
It will be boring if not...
Uuuu...Uuu...
yui1023 chapter 82 . 4/26/2014
hey i love this story. it's been one of the best eyeshield 21 stories i've ever read and that's a lot. i know its been a long time since you updated this story and to just start up again now would be hard but please try. you are a great writer and it would be amazing to read more from this story. please think about it even though you probably will have a lot to do. please and thank you.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
This has to be the best and funniest chapter I've read! Complex!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Whoa. This is so funny and cute. If there will be no romance, then I guess it'll be fine to read it.
SolluxXJohn chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
This story is awesome! I wish I was this good at writing! Keep on it!
duchessme chapter 82 . 10/17/2013
this is fun to read.i love hirumaxsena.i hope there'll be more chaps
Dakka123 chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
I think what would make this so much better, is if you didn't need to add all the extra notes into all the writing. As an author you are conveying this enchanting tale to us and yet, you can't manipulate the characters into doing your bidding. You shouldn't have to point out of us that "...Sena asked smiling (he really doesn't mean to sound sarcastic or mean; it just comes out that way…)..."
It feels like your stolen some of Hiruma presence and put it into Sena. It makes Hiurma weaker for it, Hiruma is a domineering fierce character and you have him powerless at the hands of an oblivious idiot.
You have a potentially great plot, characters which aren't in character which I, the reader don't mind because this is how I can picture them as well.
Despite my misgivings of this story I find myself coming back and reading more.
An-Angels-Lily chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
HAHAHAHA I love it!
Zephy.rose chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
ok im loveing this ,but i cant decide witch is better the story awesome or your notes at the bottom classic