Reviews for On the Way to Phoenix
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I will be back for the longer stories, Kissacazador recommended you. Dean would definitly share anything with Sam under the right conditions.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That was wonderful! Very believable.
Jessie Cristo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Holy hellllll... I need to change my panties... HOTTTTT w/ a side order of scorching! My stomach muscles are all tight and trembly now... I'll be in my bunk!

Definitely want MORE! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Carole C chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
*Wheeze!* I feel like I need oxygen after that one, because I think I forgot to breathe through the whole thing. OMG- this is, bar none,the hottest SPN story it's ever been my pleasure to read.

The fact that you managed a believable, (and in my opinion, quite in-character) threesome without Wincest is a feat of technical genius, and the way you kept from divulging the woman's name (and thus distancing the reader one more layer away from the action) was an act of deliciously *evil* genius!

I'm certain this is a birthday present Sam will NEVER forget, and it'll certainly be engraved on my memory (and my computer hard drive) for a long time to come. Thanks for letting us past the steamed up windows here!
Kim Conard chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow! Just - Wow! Nicely done. Handled the threesome thing with brothers very well. You made a fantasy of mine come true (in writing at least).
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
You should definitely ADD CAS! A foursome would be HOT!
Natali chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
omg! this was incredibly hot! :) seriously, you need to write more of these...
Lilithus chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
oooh.a girl having FUN with both Winchesters ,love it! what can I say I have a dirty mind :P and now am definitely going to read 'Two Guys, A Girl, and a Ticket to Hell'.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I just found this story and OMG! This was so friggin' HOT! I am definitely reading 'Two Guys, A Girl, and a Ticket to Hell'...after a cold shower :-)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Sweet lord almighty that was HOT! I
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
A friend recced this to me...and was hot! And credible; you wrote the boys believably, given the scenario.

And you know what we were all thinking, don't you? Lucky, lucky, lucky girl! Oh to be the, um, meat, in a Winchester sandwich! :)
9tiptoes chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Holy hotbox Batman!

You said it was long, but to go any shorter would have been a crime.

This was pure heat from the first paragraph on & I'm so glad I have a wonderful friend that rec it to me.

You have the boys sexual styles nailed too. Dean the romantic & Sam the wild passionate. Together its too hot for words.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »