Reviews for On the Way to Phoenix
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is honestly the first review I have ever written for anyone on here. That was a fantastic story. It was really well written. And considering how OOC the actions were for the most part you got Sam and Dean really well.

Obviously I would love to see a sequel. Cas definitely needs some action.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow wow wow. So hot! Needs another chapter (or 10)! lol
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMFG

that was so insanely hot! and really funny at times too

your writing and...descriptions... are very good and i'd love to read MORE!

:D

luv Sarah
gbaudier chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
that was amazing! so hot. so sensual. and surprisingly quite believable. i can really picture dean doing something like this that he would'nt normally consider. i mean, who hasn't had one of those lusty caught off guard moments where you can't help but wonder "if i lean in a little closer, will this change things?". i could totally see dean giving in to that sexual tension. thanks for an awesome read. please write more!
miamimac23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was one of the hottest stories I've read on here. Would love to read more of your writing, whether it's a sequel to this or something from a different fandom.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh my. That was wonderful.

1- If Dean cares for her as he seems to, she should have a name (how about mine?:D)

2- I don't think Dean was 'pimping'. The girl initiated it, and who can blame her?

3- The story was seamless and completely believable. You made it feel true by giving Dean all the control.

4- Thank you, it was good for me too.

5- Please write again!

AmitiƩ et soleil.
RICE20 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was HOTT! You should really do a sequel!
DeansGirl28 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was... Hot! I love Cas! Definitely would love to read the next one! Great chapter. Hehe.
damon's tastiest bite2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hell yes for round two...and can I just say holy hell that was so hot...u have a gift...I want more from u :)
DanniMitchell85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
wow, I've always like the thought of one girl between both boys, and wow, you kinda went all out didn't you. I really liked it, and the part about Dean having all the say so... I think that's how it should be.

There are a few different ways you could go with this. If you wanted to make a strong storyline, or you could just make it all lemonade.

I would love to see it become a good story. You have the ground laid out already, have them go on a hunt or two, have it where Sam falls for her (You should giver her a name.)

It's your story, but I would love to see you got deeper into a plot, the chapters don't have to be this long, and this...wet...but I'm sure they would be just as good.

I'm going to keep my eye out on this one to see what you do.

Again, great story, and thank you for taking the risk that most don't. I see that this is your 1st, and I hope that you'll do more. (Please do more!)
the cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Insert incoherent mumbling and enthusiastic noises here

I have no words, and for that I apologize. Please, for the love of god (or Cas, tee hee), write a sequel!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3