Reviews for Of Lovers and Whores
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Amazing :)
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
W.O.W. So hot and so beautiful! Thanks, I loved it!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
For some reason I am just reading this story now. I guess I never thought to read ur other stories. Amazing. U r really a talented writer! U should try ur hand at bdsm again, becuz u are really good at it. I love these 2 boys together. Great job. Melissa
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Kinky fun. I applaud you.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I feel like a story whore for you now. Reading anything and everything that you write. I'm not a hug fan of the make up thing on a man or them dressing up feminine and all that... but I keep an open mind and love to read things that push me and my limits so to speak. It wasn't long ago that I even considered reading slash. And, well, you must know by now... I LOVE LOVE love stories about Jasper and Edward. *snort*

Anyway, this story definately kept me enthralled thru out.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
For your first time you sure pulled out all the stops and did an excellent job with the story! )
cbzoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awww, lol good story
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
nicely done!
Liliom99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loved it. Intense and full of feelings. Thanks for sharing.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Seriously, T...how in the world did I not know this existed? This was effen hot, BB! Where the heck did that come from? WOW! Hope Danni appreciated that because we sure as heck did! Thanks for sharing. Loved it.
dr3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So amazingly erotic.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow! Not a scene I would usually get into (the feminization thing), but this was all hot. Interesting to get Jasper's thought processes all the way through, with his reasoning and feelings. Nice :)
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I've read this three times and it still gets me all hot and bothered. Hehe! Lovin' it xox
Lori94 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I can't believe I never read this before! Love it!
sue273 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very well written as always...you made me smile and at one point almost cry. Loved the characters and the way you portrayed them - they really worked well. Are you sure this is your one and only attempt at this type of story?
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »