Reviews for Of Lovers and Whores
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was awesome. I found this on. damn forgot. I was on a few blogs today. smut. you follow one link it leads you toanother was I found your story your doing and this wonderful chapter. I was not into reading about E/J. but got hooked a few weeks ago. there awewome and yours is too.. your a great writer.. I feel like I was right there.. If you ever decide to keep write on this please let me know. it awesome. :)Leona
kgq chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow amazing loved this little story it was wonderful
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Strange indeed. But I am gad Jasper was the dom, and not the other way around.
Kar3 B3ar chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Omg that was hott! And the ending was cutee! :') u HAVE to write more! Please! :)
TexasTurtle chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Idontfeellikesigningin chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You have to update
sadtomato chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awww! That was the sweetest Domsper/subward forced feminization I've ever read! :) Seriously though, it was totally sweet and unexpected, extremely hot. Love the Domsper dirty talk. Also: your first and last BDSM? You are too good at this to never do it again, bb. :)
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Damn you ned to write full length story about those 2. I enjoyed that intencesily! LOL
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
wow... yea im going to lie it took me awhile to read this i was very uneasy about the sense i dont really like these kind of stories well and i still dont.

but i have to say ur story was not bad it wasnt as bad i though it will be yea you did use some crude words but hey it went with the story i was ineasy about the force femization but you didnt do it that bad it wasnt over the top. you werent as mean as others and i liked that good job you keeped a reader who really doesnt read these intested in it.

there wasnt any too too rough if sex i think you did a good job and i liked that you left the end to our imagination i guess you could have one more chapter but you dont have to if you dont want to but if you do i wil deifently read it and that is saying something .and i liked that Jasper does love him heheh he likey.

well good job and till next time bye now.
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very well written. :)
scattered21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
well, T,

not as difficult as I first feared at the words "forced feminization"...

was a little surprised that Edward wasn't paraded in public in his finery-thought was where you were perhaps going with this.

entire story was redeemed for me by Jasper's admitting his love. wondering if Edward will soon be moving in...

would like to see this continued-curious if Jasper will be able to go through with sharing Edward... even if Edward is the top...

different, really, and was reminded (of course) of someone's comments about his sisters dressing him up as girl until he was 12...tee-hee

what's Jasper's backstory on this one?

(I've asked a lot of questions, but no need to reply, just please keep writing M&A, etc.)

Hugs, Michelle
3ware chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hi, i've read a lot of your storys and i like them but i wondering if their will be a sequile
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Holy fucking god that was soooooooooooo fucking hot!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh holy hell, that was hot. Definitely a panty changer. The ending was so unexpected and sweet.
wally wally woof woof chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Holy Hell! Bloody hot story, keep writing!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »