Reviews for Reluctant Promises
AManDuhhhhh chapter 7 . 3/1
I think the idea for this fic is brilliant, and that it's written wonderfully. I really hope you follow it through to the end because this is the kind of story I'd follow to the end and then reread!
Daninicole86 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Update soon please! I love it!
jperks chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I'm so glad to see that you updated your story and that you will be continuing it. I enjoyed the chapter. I hope all is well with you.
Pau-0803 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
are you updating this fic anytime soon?'
Opalfire chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I know you haven't updated this in awhile, but I really enjoyed reading what you have so far! Any chance on you finishing it in the future?
missruthina chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Please, Please, PLEASE write the next chapter ! ! I swear to baby Jesus I haven't found a Draco-Hermione story I like as much as this one since I read it. PLEASE write the next chapter, I've tried to wait patiently but . . I don't how much longer I can wait before going mad ! ! :L
tanadhari chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
This is a really cool story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope it's not abandoned. Please continue!
jonski chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Do you have any plan to update soon?
deleted9 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
I don't think it was out of character of him to be that close with the phone call with his mom. I can see that too. Loved this chapter! Ron is just a jerk and I can't wait till she leaves him because he is not being appreciative at all. The phone call with Ginny was hilarious too haha. Great chapter!
dmareradd chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
AHHHH I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER! one of my favorite Dramoines yet! :D
dmareradd chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I'm from Illinois too, yeahhh go us! (-_-)

Anyway, this is amazing so far! I love ti! Except for one thing that kept bothering me- her outfit hahaha, I know I know, I just wish Hermoine would have worn something cuter...but whatever, I'm weird. Point is, great job so far!
frostykitten chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter! Draco turning on the TV at the end was really funny! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon?

~Frosty
TwistedOwl chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I love your story! Please update soon...
Noodles2 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Im enjoying this, please update soon.
thatsjustpammy chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
BABE THIS IS SOOO GOOD!

I no u for ur glee stuff- thats great btw- but this is great... Ill b honest malfoy n herm i didnt think would work but it makes sense really. I always hated her n ron- that neva made sense to me she better suits harry then him...

PLEASE update soon :)