Reviews for The Fast and The Furious
rychefan chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
love this story wow please finish one day
cRaZieSt aNgEl eVeR chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Hya. When are you going to update this story? I speak on behalf of every1 that's waiting for the nxt chapter when I say please continue the story. Its amazing and one of the best I read. Please continue it.
Chao
Anon chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
OMG OMG OMG! I'm not even joking, this is by far, the best fic i have ever read, and trust me, i've read a lot of them. I'm not sure if you'll even see this, but from the bottom of my heart, I BEG you to continue with this story. Even if you think you lost the gist of it, I'm sure if you go through it again, you'll be able to pick up where you left off, and be better than ever. I also love the parallels with the movie the fast and the furious, I'm a huge fan of the movies, and your fic! Please, please please continue this story, I honestly get butterflies in my stomach while reading this, you are truly a talented writer! Please continue this fic!
smalsa chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Found this on adimra's website and I took to it immediately, I really like this and absolutely love all the character developments! I absolutely love the Bv interaction and love how vegeta is with his family especially his brother, he is too cute! It's been a while but I really hope you update this one day, it's a shame to leave it the way it is!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
I know this is an old fanfic, but will you please, please, PLEASE pick it up again? I just read the whole thing tonight and I am in love! I have not come across a fanfic this good in such a long time, and I swear I mean that! I know if you update with a new chapter, you will gain new fans and it will be just as popular as before. I really, really, really hope you do!
mars chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Jo man that is the coolest fic I haf red ,please do us all a favor an continu writing the story
gingerfurr chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
This story is amazing! Extremely well written. I first thought that you were just going to follow the movie and just replace the characters when i first encounter this fic but it's a whole different story in my opinion. I really hope you finish this!
preciousjade76 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I've seen this fic on another website. I finally decided to give it a try and read it on this site. I like it so far. Hopefully, you'll finish it someday soon.
Lady Lan chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love this story and, after scanning your profile after a quick re-read the other day I discovered you're planning on continuing?
cisllip chapter 18 . 10/7/2007
I love this story so much!

Is it going to be updated anytime soon?
goodlife93 chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
i luv this fic! i was looking everywhere for it!lol

can u please update? u havent updated in 3 YEARS! great fic..going on my favorites.

goodlife93
Shades of Crimson chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
Oh - this story is so so awesome! I really hope that it isn't over ... I'm dying to know what will happen next! You still have a lot of faithful reviewers, you should definitely update soon!
manga girl234 chapter 18 . 12/28/2006
This is a really good story! I can't wait till you update! It's almost about three years since your last update! I hope that You can find the other chapter! Maybe you should just write it over again if you remember the main thing about it.
D4cHilliN chapter 18 . 7/29/2006
I read this on a different site before!IT'S STILL AWESOME!
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 18 . 2/9/2006