Reviews for He May Call You Baby
BonesFreak31103 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Im with Booth on hating the accent.
sweetsheart chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
awesomely awesome. I've read this heaps but haven't got around to reviewing. You used "wanktard.' I didn't know it was possible, but I love you more now :D

Tori xx
Aeroniel's Pyro chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really liked it. It had a lot of heart and I'd love to see a sequel to it to what she would have said to him or what she'd think. Overall amazing
MJ-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
omg tempy this is really good. :D

poor booth. bones is such a bitch. :P

hahaha. u hate me now dnt u. :P

nah, bones is awesome but cant she see booth is hurting?

Love it

Ily
Vebbie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Please do another chapter! Please... you can't leave it so sad like that. Make it all better? :(
ps9906 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You've got to write more of this story. I was so mad when Booth told her how he felt in the series that I almost quit watching it. I like your story better. Hopefully, she will not turn him down again! Update soon!
shothopes chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You should do another chapter in bones' pov. Bravo!
Lady Dudley chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was great! Follow up? Please? :D
mjels chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i like it
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Okay, you have to at least have her acknowledge his statement with another chapter.
boneslver chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"He may call you baby, but you'll always be my Bones" love love love it! :) I hope this isn't a one shot! You should definitely keep going with it!
OrigamiFlower chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Alright, even though you showed this to me a while ago on MSN this story seems to keep me speechless every time and I can see this happening in the show (hopefully Hart Hanson doesn't see this because otherwise it'll be all your fault if they don't get together for another season) Joking ;D But this has truely captured the essence of BB. Very proud of you and keep up the good work.

Wish I had the talent of fan fic writing like you. 3

(Plus you already know how much I love this)
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hi Cheeky-Chops

On the contrary, i thought this piece was really good. Booth's frustrations are very real when he says "Are you happy?" and then cuts himself off, dismissing it. Maybe you could prolong this momment, give them one of those blazing Bones-and-Booth looks that make every die-hard B&B fan screaming at the TV :)

Anyway; good job, keep it up.

CW
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
aww that was so cute, i would love to see more!