Reviews for Love: The Fuel of Heroes
What chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
What the fuck.
Radiohalo chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Wow, not only could I visualize the scenes, but I could taste them. This is what Disney magic is made of. 5/5
Skulduchaos chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I have read a couple of your stories, and all I can say is: may god have mercy on your soul.
Slamadangdingo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
F'in - just wow, man. So much win.
The Psychonaut chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
What The Fuck ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Go die please
Faye Queen chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was fucking awesome!
Mach the Slewfoot chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Pweeze write moar! Eye kaim sew hawd weeding dis stowee!

I like the part where Saddan Russein shat his pants.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lol what?
sb59 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is the most fuckingly epic and hillarious thing i ever read here and probably on the whole internet. You, sir, are a genious. It made me laugh so many times. Don't listen to the negative reviews, it's absolutely great.

Applause.
Lord Grimm chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This truly is a work of epic proportions that historians will remember along the like Homer's Odyssey and William Shakespeare's Hamlet.
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"Raz raced all over Saddan's brain, fighting against giant penises, fire breathing vaginas and engorged clips of old sitcom reruns."

I have never seen a living breathing sitcom rerun clip. No clue how I'm supposed to imagine that.

"The ground was made of feminine butts that exhale cherry cake farts. The songs made by those butts were very pleasant to the ear, and for some time, Raz was lost in the middle of that panacea of women flavour."

Once again, beautiful, beautiful imagery there. Seriously. This is just more of your beautiful insanity.
Jelly pin chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I was pretty sure that I had a sick mind, but this is just stupid. Does his brain contain this stuff or what?
DoopyDoop chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Okay, I'm going to start by saying a couple things. You need to up your grammar, and for Pete's sake, use spell check. I was honestly counting the mistakes over actually paying attention to the story. I wish I could say something nice about this story, but honestly I can't. Keep working on your writing skills an I'm sure you'll start to put up better stories.
Reveiw chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This story needs more disembowlment.