Reviews for Days
zozobot101 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I like how Cyborg Noodle has feelings! I always liked Cyborg Noodle! She's my third fave! XD
zozobot101 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oohh I like this story so far! I feel really bad for poor 2D! :( I like how you did the characters! I'm gonna keep reading the rest of the chapters now! XD
love-is-free23 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
YESSSS! You finally updated! I love this story sooo much! Please update again soon! :D
Zoye chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Great story! You do a great job of giving each of the character's points of view, and the transitions between are smooth ) Do you plan to continue the story? I hope so!
love-is-free23 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This is very good. Pleeeeeeeeease update!
Jinxie95 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Love Reading this story and I like the fact you've told parts from the cyborgs point of view.
Graffiti-Tricks chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
I am so sorry for not reviewing earlier, I was busy lately but now I'm back. So far I love how Cyborg Noodle is gaining a personality of her own and that 2D is actually feeling anger towards the bass player rather than taking that kind of treatment like a zombie. Anyways you did a fine job on this chapter and I can't wait to see what else is bound to happen.
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Great addition. Thanks for going with the idea, and I hope to read more soon!
Slegger0404 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
I'm loving this story, please continue. Ahh poor 2D x[
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Could you possibly go into a bit with Cyborg Noodle, as like explain the sense of self-awareness she shows by asking about 2D. Thought that she was supposed to talk and process more like a simple computer and that, but it be nice to dwell on that character.

And maybe the apperience of the Boogeyman (Sun Moon Stars) and why Murdoc appeared like him when he kidnapped 2D?
Graffiti-Tricks chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Of course it's just like Murdoc to lie about how 2D got his black void eyes in the first place. Yet I love how 2D just kept going with the true story 'n stuff, very nice to explain to Cyborg about the duo accidents. Great job on this chapter.
Graffiti-Tricks chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
The last time I heard anything about Russel it was in Murdoc's blog on the Gorillaz website. Apparently Murdoc saw Russel floating toward the island with the real Noodle on top of his head and he was going to get them back.. though I haven't checked the gorillaz website in a while so something might've changed.

Anyways, onto the review portion of this. You did a good job on this, though it surprised me that Cyborg Noodle didn't know anything about what happened to 2D's eyes. And the reflective moments for each of them was in depth and very well written. Great job overall.
lacklustercorp chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You help me lots with the glossary, not tha' i dint undahsatnd it but coz im writing meh 1st fanfic (whooo!)and im in deep need of accent-ting tips. nah jus' sharing :D
Graffiti-Tricks chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hmmm, interesting. I feel so horrible for what's happening with 2D and Murdoc's lack of respect... Mudsie really needs a trip to realization to how miserable he's making 2D. Anyways you're doing really good on this and I see potential for it.
Psychic City chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great job. :) I'll be looking forward to more of this.

Check out my new story, as well? I'd be happy to hear some feedback too.