Reviews for Prognosis
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
What a wise and thoughtful POV, to have it be Ducky's observations, with his too-keen understanding of torture, of Abby's gentleness and warm hug as opposed to the energetic ones that are her typical. Ducky's observation that the anger over Eli leaving Ziva (with or without ransom offers) was best left for another time is astute. And the description, through his eyes, of Abby's response to Ziva and Ziva sinking into that first kind touch is a thing of beauty.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Your stories are amazing, and so unique. I really lOved this one, it's amazing. Great job u r an amazing author!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Holy wonderful bawcakes batman. That was a great little snippet.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"No ransom offered, unless Director David had chosen not to respond to it and left Ziva there, which angered Ducky more than it was productive to dwell on for the time being." - My thinking is Eli David did not respond at all to the demand for a ransom, given what we saw of him in the RL show.

Damn, you wrote the Duckman good in this ficlet!
Redconky chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Really nice fic - Ducky doesn't get enough of the fanfic love. You really got his character down. Great job!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Good work. I assume when you referred to Ziva as "beaten" you meant "defeated?" since a few sentences later you state that she had no visible wounds. One kind of "defeats" the other. Keep writing. Will have to read the other ones you wrote. Its always a pleasure to read something that is believeable rather than completely OOC.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow. You really nailed Ducky pov. This is really well written.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ducky is an incredibly difficult character to write, in my opinion. You, however, have captured his essence flawlessly and beautifully. This was so very Ducky and so very good.A round of applause and a standing ovation -bravo!