Reviews for Troubled Blessing
Rules chapter 5 . 5/12
did you know that in the rules and regulations for posting stories it says you are NOT ALOWED TO USE CHAPTERS FOR AN ITS ANOYING AND RUDE. I could report you for that.
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/15
great story so far! wonder how this new mess will sort out ... confronting Draco vs Sev or Sev vs Harry ... Wonder if there will be a little dursley torturing/cursing/maiming (hopefully!) That suprise bookshelf was a funny addition! - I loose track of time when I read my manga books too haha ... Cannot wait to read more! .
angeleyes1984 chapter 5 . 2/4
Been 2 yrs plus guess its abandoned
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Will there be any more chapters? I hope there will be I just can't stop reading this. Please do some more chapters.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Please work on this soon. I can't wait to read this! Thank you so much
nina.potter.56 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Next part
MAFITA chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
I really like the idea of this story, and I like what I've read so far... :) I'm glad that you're trying to perfect it, so I wanted to ask that you put an author's note here to let us readers know when the new version of Troubled Blessing is uploaded... Anyway, good luck on your novel! Read you soon! Kisses! :)
outra chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Looking forward to it but feel free to take your time and good luck with your novel!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Ah..What is your point anyways..You obviously CAN'T FINISH anything.
lol chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
You are a special kind of retard
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Thanks for the update on your story's progress, I look forward to reading it when you're able to get back to it.
Oakwinh chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Omg finish this series its totes awesome
cattj003 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Please update soon, and thanks for correcting this :)
Alfirin-Lover chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Um... It's been over a year since you updated... Are you going to continue? Or is it abandoned? I sincerely hope it hasn't been
kuroninja chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I can't wait for more chapters for this story. It really has gotten my attention. Please continue it.