Reviews for A Generator Rex Christmas
NYX EISENWALD chapter 1 . 7/9
oh boy! the part where Rex met the dog and six told him it was his made me cry tears of joy... even tho I'm not a softie... but while I was reading I felt smt on my cheeks and when my hand touched my face it was met with wet cheeks
wildtrance chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my gods... I think I went into shock from the cuteness!
Loved it!
5 Minutes 2 Midnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Alright, last comment. I can guarantee it won't be the last story I read, but there comes a point that I'll end up spamming your inbox and you won't know what to do cuz these stories are so old lol. Also, I'll totally admit that I'm usually (okay, like, hardcore always) into angst, but you write fluff so well I'm glued to it. So kudos for that! _ Amazing!
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I love the comparison between Domino. So cute!

This was adorable, great job!
YuuHyakuya34 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow :D ! I love the way Six was Rex's father ... And , I wanna hug him too :D !
Fyrebyrd chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I think you just gave me diabeties this is SOOOOOOOO cute!
fanaticagenrex chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Me encanta tanto ! :)
pizzaintensifies chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Rebecca. Holiday has a real first name, its Rebecca :3
KateBolt50 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
EXICTED KATE
can you read my fanfic and tell me what you think about it? oh and read the profile.
EXICTED KATE chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
OHH MYY GOOODDD! :dies of fluff attack before coming back to live because of need for FLUFF: SO SWEET IT TOOK ME LIKE FIVE HOURS TO READ THIS I WAS TO BUSY DOING MY YAY-IT-IS-FLUFF DANCE! I LOVE FLUFF STORIES BUT I CAN ONLY WRITE LEMONS! :cries into hands: BUT ANYWAYS DO YOU KNOW SOME GOOD FLUFF STORIES LIKE YOURS? MORE FLUFF PLEASE!
Kate chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
FLUFF, YAY! MORE MOTHER/SON FLUFF PLEASE!
guardian of the aura Aurasoul chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god I love it I just love it so much fluff! Its awesome!
Wolfleader505 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
OH MY GID THAT WAS ADORABLE!
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
YAY! More father/son-ness! Puppies do things to people don't they? Well anways, Merry Christmas! -Robin's Star
dordragonmon chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i think im getting slight fluffititis

please tell me what signs i should check for

awesome story