Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love this one, I never stop giggling at it.
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This made me giggle a lot. Very well done.
Allronix chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ah, the wolf in wolf's clothing. Odd that DG didn't invoke some of that magic she's got and send a couple of the idiots flying on their own accord, but nice touch hiding Cain's hat and pistol in that basket. And...dude, Lupus...Bad idea with the kidnapping. Even WORSE idea screwing with a guy who is pretty much Nick Chopper's heir (as in, already proved that he knows what he's doing with the hatchet and doesn't have a problem nailing you with it).
Pace chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
It probably means nothing to YOU, but this story cracks ME up every time I read it. There are so many awesome lines in this fic, I can't even list them all without making this review totally and utterly useless.

I love the fairy tale theme. The axe. Oh. My. God. Personally, I think it's even funnier than the handcuffs in the Gulchverse. The mental images are dizzying... Wyatt Cain channeling Jack Nicholson epic badassery.

There is nothing I don't like about this story. Your writing style is awesome: it is dynamic and captivating. You have an excellent grasp of the humor genre and every punch line is spot on, never overexaggerated. I think you are very in character for fanfiction (if it were totally in character, it wouldn't be fanfiction, it would be canon) and even your evil original characters are likeable to a degree. Come on - what's not to like about a guy in his grandmother's nightshirt running for his life/ruffles?

Would I harass you to write more of the same? I absolutely would. Would I set loose a herd of rabid plot bunnies in your brain? Anytime. However, I won't - your muse is already doing the best it can to keep you on your toes. It obviously doesn't need any encouragement from outside of your head. :)

Thank you for this beautiful and very enjoyable piece of fiction.

Insanely yours,

Pace
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I laughed so hard reading this story - I loved it. The only thing that left me wondering was whether Lord Linnaeus' costume had any of the wolf in it at all, or if that was left to his name and smile. But it was really wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
geemcgee chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Love. Love. LOVE. This fic.

\o/ - hehe, Tin Man with an Axe - awesome!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
ahaha! very cute, very funny
Terriah chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
really really loved this!

x
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"Azkadellia is playing the I-Was-An-Evil-Sorceress card to get out of it"

lol she says it so flippantly :)

"The Tin Man missed his stroke and instead of splitting the log sent it flying across the yard."

And DG doesn't even give any sign she notices...I'd have laughed my head off. I AM laughing my head off.

DG was slightly awed by how big the young lord's eyes could go as he stared at the axe that had imbedded itself into the tree half an inch from his nose. That, she thought, glancing over to where the Tin Man stood glaring, is rather impressive.

"That will not be necessary," Cain didn't quite growl, "I will be escorting the princess."

Why do you make me so happy?

"have a care where you toss your...farming implements. What if you'd missed?"

"I did," Cain stated flatly, yanking the axe out of the tree with one hand.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think I should stop now, or this review might end up both longer than your story and more quotes of it than my actual input. But I MUST say one more thing:

"HEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEE'S WYATT!"
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"Azkadellia is playing the I-Was-An-Evil-Sorceress card to get out of it"

Love it! Hysterical story!
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Glitch and Ambrose are arguing again? And for a week no less. One wonders which little screw-up they were competing over this time...

"'All those advisors, courtiers, suitors...' The Tin Man missed his stroke and instead of splitting the log sent it flying across the yard. - Laughed. SO. Freaking. Hard. *grins*

AWESOME job, as usual! There's a reason you're at the top of my favorite authors list! *cheers*
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LOL. So hilarious, as always. Great job.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
DG wasn't about to stop him from taking what comfort he could after the rigmarole and aggravations that were his new realities, though she did occasionally wish he'd share the axe, doubtless she'd find taking a few swings to be extremely cathartic. - Good luck getting a bladed weapon away from Cain.

DG had no trouble understanding him, though: Gruntish was the first language of all farm kids dragged too early from bed for one reason or another. She was quite fluent in it herself. - LOL! So true.

"Got into an argument last week with Ambrose, they're still at it and its not looking like he's going to be functional anytime soon." - Now, I have the image of Smeagol's argument with Gollum as portrayed by the movies as the template for Glitch and Ambrose fights. LOL

DG was slightly awed by how big the young lord's eyes could go as he stared at the axe that had imbedded itself into the tree half an inch from his nose. - Oh I heartily approve of how you worked in the elements of the fairy tale that have been engraved into our brains.

This is wonderful, you should bring an axe to all the royal parties," DG commented, enjoying the lack of unwanted crowding. "I'm just kidding," she added hastily as Cain seemed to seriously contemplate the idea. - LOL!

"Idiot," panted another, "we've got swords don't we?"

"You think that will help," the first shrieked, "Did you see him? He has an axe, who the hell brings an axe to a ball?" - *Completely loses control over the giggles*

Turned out that His Grace the Grand Duke Canis Familiaris Linnaeus was even more furious with his son than the Tin Man. In fact, he'd asked to borrow the axe. - *HOWLS*

The Tin Man groaned, "You're not going to be happy until I'm Consort of the Realm, are you, Princess." DG stopped breathing in shock, Cain's eyes widened suddenly in realization of what he'd just said. "I mean..." he continued hastily.

"Oh no you don't," DG cut him off, leaning forward and grinning wolfishly, "That, my friend, is what we on the Otherside call a Freudian slip. I really think we ought to explore where that comment came from, it sounded wonderful to me." - *HOWLS again* So he has been thinking of it, naughty Cain.

"You're a little girl..."

"Young woman," DG growled, "I'll even take little woman, but I am not a little girl."

"Little woman," the Tin Man drawled in nervous agreement as the princess advanced on him. DG really liked the sound of that. - Okay, I've got it bad because I think he can make that condescending term sexy.

Goody, I have caught up before lunch is over.
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
So I think this was my favorite of your fairytale/Tin Man fics. You adapted it so amazingly. Everything from the Duke's wolf-like name to your pop culture references was pure win!
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
More! More! More!

(I am starting to think I only say that because I can...)

Anyways, the ending of that story was kind of sexy in a discreet manner. Anyways, I don't know why, but I keep on imagining DG's costume as one of those slutty Halloween costumes, with only a long cape to keep Cain from seeing it. However, I am sure it wasn't because we all know what type of fuss Cain would make if it was.

I loved all the wolf-related words inserted to the story.

Your fairytales are always so wonderful...I don't know how it could be done, but you should try The Little Mermaid.