Reviews for To me, Hate is just the begining of Love
QuietShadowz chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
awww natsume is being just cute hes so in love with mikan i hope he confesses soon

great chapter by the way

-QuietShadowz
AppleCake12 chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
update soon
SilverdustXHearts.1111 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Awesome! I really like the upgrades to the baka gun and Hotaru's mysterousness about Ruka. Other than that, here are some little things I caught.

Watch your periods, you don't always use them

Paragraph six: change bad to bag

At one point Natsume's red eyes flashed at mikan, you forgot to put the 's and the word eyes

Towards the end I think hotaru meant to say "let go of me" but it says lets go them.

And you said moth instead of mouth in the last paragraph
SilverdustXHearts.1111 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
A simple start but ultra cute! I saw you reflected in the main character the first time she opened her mouth. This is how dancingbell-chan would handle Natsume, no question. :)
Toyama Hanako chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Update soon!
Toyama Hanako chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
It's interesting and funny at the same time :D
texancoconut51 chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Flying Tamalie Corruption! It wasn't as bad as you think, bit you have done better. I rate it a 5
Nilsia chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
OMG the best story ever! Please update I beg u! I wonder what will hapen next!
Melodic.Daydreamer chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
I really like your story, although it DOES seem rushed. Keep Going! I'll wait for the next chapter... I thought this one was extremely funny.
texancoconut51 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Massive Rabit Obsesion. Enuf said.
Kylee-Cat chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
aww I'm glad that Natsume andMikan are ok, you had me scared when Mikan was in her dream walking around! I thought she might have become a ghost or something! lol Great update!
DeadAccount556 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Thank you for rewrrting this chapter, you did right, when i first read this, I thought it was a little to fast, but now that she didnt say I love you when she was talking to Natsume in the dreams and did not try to kiss him to wake him up, it is defidently going at a better pace. Nice plot.;D Update, please.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Very sweet (: I think it happened a little bit too fast, but with more between the hate and love, it would be amazing. Kind of like the actual manga, you know? Even though the manga also goes pretty fast... Well, it was really sweet. Like I said, maybe make it a little bit longer and add more chapters and more teasing/anger/hate before the whole love/like scenes. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.
texancoconut51 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
texan: That was extremely sweet, and I almost cried...

Kaoru: But she didn't. I personally think it was a bit rushed, just a little.

texan: Agreed. But it was still awesome! POST THE OTHER STORY SOON! DAG NAB!
TaintedRain chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
ahhh Luna is insane! :OO poor natsume and mikan. natsume must live. it is his destiny.