Reviews for My Brother, My Lover, My Twin
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I cried! I actually cried! WAHHHHH! That was so touching! I'm still crying! I love the twins! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM ROWLING! WHHHHYYY‽‽
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Honestly, pal, we've had plenty of rain here. My town *does not need* to be flooded with my tears AS WELL! *sniffles* That...*stares to cry again* NO C'mon girl, hold it together1 Ok, That was beautiful! I love the light twincest! It fit in so perfectly, and when Mrs. Weasley accepted him and Harry stood up and applauded...I feel like he would actually do that. Awesome story! My one question is as follows: why does this only have seven (now eight) reviews?
Hiya chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Ong. I'm about tovcry. I hated that Fred had to die in hp 7. It shocked me. R.I.p. Fred weasly. Your awesome.

Just one thing to author? When George said that they were n love, does that mean they were gay? R was that a metaphor?I'm confused.

Anywhoo, long live Fred weasley in the heart of Harry potter fans! ; )
Readholic chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i god i dont want to cry so i swear i read this later
Feiring chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That... was beautiful. Sad and beautiful.

I have much I'd like to say, but I just can't express it, put them into words. This was amazing, George's words were touching and you can really feel the impact of Fred's death on him.

I love the end thought, it was a ray of happiness on the sad funeral. c:
Samairi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awww! I actually teared up at this. It was great; the perfect speech for Fred's funeral. Great job on it!
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I am tearing! This is so beautifully sad, it's amazing!
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
A sweet, touching story. In the others I've read, authors tend to skim over the funerals, never quite putting much detail into a single one and just lumping them all together, so it was nice to read one all for my one of my most hated character deaths.

I didn't really like the twincest at first, not because I find it sick-I wouldn't have read this if I did-but because I thought it ruined the impact a little. It seemed the feel to the story had dampened some and it became less hearth-wrenching (something I think you were going for). You pulled it back by the end and proved WHY it was important, but it still felt a

But your title? There's just something beautiful about it. It just rings right~

Nice piece. :]
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh, I'm crying now. That's sad. No, it's really and truly depressing.

But at the same time, beautiful. I love the twins, Fred and George, because they were always together. Never Fred, never George, but both, always in the same sentence.

RIP Fred Weasley