Reviews for Language Barriers
SnowyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 1/11
I read this ages ago (idk like 2012?) and before reading it I really didn't like shipping. Idk why it just didn't appeal to me at all.
But this was the fic that changed my mind
Like as soon as I finished this fic I started to ship things. I was like "Damn I need some destiel fics now"
I'm not sure whether I want to love you or hate you because now when two characters even glance at each other I'm like
I ship it.
But I've been thinking of looking for this fic for a while and I want to thank you .
jkhj chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
thanks
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Nice story and Gabriel has always been one of my very favorite angels.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Abby is my favorite NCIS character. Thanks for drawing her into your story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
As I said before I love it when Castiel becomes non-human so obviously. Crowley is a piece of work, isn't he? You have to admit though, he does add spice to the stew.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Why in the world would some one care about timelines in a story like this? I have never understand that. Some day, when I have a little spare time and can work up enough energy to actually care about it I should have someone explain it to me. On the meantime, good story, nice action and there's nothing like putting Crowley and Castiel in the same enclosed space to generate tension. Carry on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Poor Amanda. At least she know what happened now. I thought she was there when Jimmy died.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I love it when Castiel acts non-human. It confuses the hell out of every one other than Sam and Dean who find it amusing. I wonder if Cas thinks he's being funny too.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Everyone's happy except NCIS who can't accept witness testimony. Too bad.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is going to be fun. I gather that Dean and Cas are already a couple.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Ever watch Crimminal Minds? That'd make a good story!
sat1 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Good story !
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
make theawsome
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
LOVE IT.
klu chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
This was a really fun little story and I liked that Cas was able to give Mrs. Novak some closure, even if NCIS thinks she's a whacko...