Reviews for Language Barriers
May-Rene chapter 8 . 2h
Gabriel saves them? Who'da thought? This was really great to read. It'd be awesome if you could have a follow up sequel. Oh well, I'm off to read 'The right to remain silent'.
May-Rene chapter 7 . 2h
He just can't pass up a business opportunity can he?
May-Rene chapter 6 . 2h
How did you get the... Hebrew? in there? And go Cas!
May-Rene chapter 5 . 2h
What the hell is Crowley doing there?
May-Rene chapter 4 . 2h
Wow. Mrs. Novak. She's handling this a lot better than I'd assume. I'm glad she's getting closure and I bet everyone behind the glass is like "The hell is going on?"
May-Rene chapter 3 . 2h
But... that's in like 4 billion years! I'll be dead by the time the sun goes nova why the hell would I care? And as a quick side note since I'm a science nerd the Earth is more likely to be enveloped by the sun as it expanses as a red giant then to freeze.
I wonder how long it's gonna take the officers to figure out that Cas isn't gonna move.
May-Rene chapter 2 . 3h
Maybe you should take ALL the hints and put together the fact that the Winchesters and company are the good guys.
May-Rene chapter 1 . 3h
"No good deed goes unpunished." My Dad says that all the time and I have to agree based on my luck. By the way couldn't Cas have flown the kids into the house?
ghostlyangel chapter 8 . 9/6
I liked this crossover. Considering you said you dont watch NCIS you have the characters down
Love this story!
SadieStone chapter 8 . 8/8
Hey, uh, quick question...
Or at least let one of us!? Actually, no, it has to be you. this was bloody brilliant! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
durchregendurchschnee chapter 3 . 7/28
because humanity is going to be extinct due to pollution or global warming long before the sun going supernova becomes a problem. or, if you're feeling optimistic, we'll have perfected space travel and evacuated to another Earth-like planet by then. currently, Kepler-452b is looking like a likely candidate.
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 8 . 5/9
This is really good.
Nice. Though I'm not into Destiel but it's good anyway. :)
SnowyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 1/11
I read this ages ago (idk like 2012?) and before reading it I really didn't like shipping. Idk why it just didn't appeal to me at all.
But this was the fic that changed my mind
Like as soon as I finished this fic I started to ship things. I was like "Damn I need some destiel fics now"
I'm not sure whether I want to love you or hate you because now when two characters even glance at each other I'm like
I ship it.
But I've been thinking of looking for this fic for a while and I want to thank you .